1.    #1  
    Wow this is really neat! I just heard the phone tell me my battery is low by some computerized voice. Also a voice told me who was calling me from my contact list. Said the name and what I think I heard was "mobile" I never knew this phone did this! This is awesome!
    ANything else I may be missing? LOL
    (Yes I haven't bothered to read the manual yet, like a boy playing with a new toy I figured I would learn as I would go )
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    That's voice command. It'll also tell you the name of the next appointment you have if you have a reminder set for it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
    That's voice command. It'll also tell you the name of the next appointment you have if you have a reminder set for it.
    Cool! Is there a way for me to voice dial?
    Will I have to train it to recognize my voice?
    You don't have to train Voice Command. To dial a number, just speak "Call John Doe on mobile", Voice Command will repeat it, then you say "Yes" and the number is dialed. VC can also play music by saying "play <album title> or <artist> or <genre>", it can start programs such as "Open Google Maps", it can tell you what time it is, your upcoming appts, etc. All sorts of stuff.

Search this forum for "Voice Command" and you'll learn everything you need to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by XaXiS View Post
    Also a voice told me who was calling me from my contact list. Said the name and what I think I heard was "mobile" I never knew this phone did this!
    Yeah, cool. I've been looking for an option to tell the caller who the person was that just answered the phone, but I've never found one!

-Frank