1. 2sa
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I want to add music that I have downloaded from Napster to Go to my Treo...their site says I must download StyleTap...then I think it was Pocket Tunes to make this work.... I breifly downloaded Style Tap and did not like it...does anyone have experience with Resco Audio Recorder? Will this application change the format for me? I am using the trial version of Resco Explorer and love it, if the Audio Recorder will do what I want, I might just get the Media Suite as a whole....http://www.resco.net/pocketpc/mediasuite/default.asp
    Device: 700wx,4G SD Card
    Service: VZW

When I get my PPC just the way I want it.....what happens next?
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    if napsters files are still .mp3 you can drag and drop them to your storage card.
  3. 2sa
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I am not at my home computer to check..but they are different with the Napster to go service....I pay a monthly fee and essentially "rent" the music...I have to log in every 30 days to keep them current on my son's MP3 player. Unlimited songs per month, but if I ever cancel my sub, they go away.

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    ah it must delete them... but if you download the mp3 then lets say copy it to your SD card.... i doubt the napster service will be able to delete the songs.. it all depends on what type of file it is being saved as
    I'm pretty sure Napster has strong DRM.
  6. 2sa
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    files again this evening...gave me a Digital Rights error...I don't mind paying the monthly fee since I have 2 other users on the account. I just refuse to download a Palm OS simulator just so Pocket Tunes will run.

2sa, I use Napster to Go also. You don't need to use styletap or pockettunes. All you have to do is download the songs using Napsters app and then use WMP to sync to your treo. The music is DRM protected so you can't just copy them directly to your storage card. You have to use WMP sync to do it.
  8. 2sa
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    it working...I have Sirius and every FM station that steams over the internet already, but as most Treo users, I am not happy until I get that last piece of the puzzle.