1.    #1  
    I just picked up my 700wx yesterday and noticed it has an option to send text messages with pictures/video attached to the message. I love this feature because my 650 wasn't able to do this at all. However, when I try to add a pic thats about 114k to a message, its saying after I hit send "Out of memory" not enough memory to complete this operation. Please close some open windows and try again" This occurs even after a soft reset. I'm quite sure there are no other windows open. I did install the mms hack but I'm not sure it would work for me because I'm with Bell Mobility in Canada and the mms hack is for sprint.
    Any ideas?
    sprint mms hack is set up to use sprint mms server settings so it wont work for any other carrier youll have to edit the server settings for your carrier
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23 View Post
    sprint mms hack is set up to use sprint mms server settings so it wont work for any other carrier youll have to edit the server settings for your carrier
    How do I do that? I don't see the program listed anywhere to edit it.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by XaXiS View Post
    How do I do that? I don't see the program listed anywhere to edit it.
    Apparently my service provider doesn't support picture messaging for this phone. Ah well.