1.    #1  
    Lately I have been having two annoying issues with my Sprint 700wx.

First, when I get out of the elevator at work, it takes FOREVER to switch back from digital roaming to its normal state. Sometimes it can take like 5-10 minutes before it finally realizes it is not digitally roaming anymore. Is this a known issue? Is there any way to wake it up and kick it back to reception??

Second, sometimes when the phone rings and I hit answer (soft key), it keeps vibrating and I can still hear the ringer for a couple seconds until I am “allowed” to talk. The person on the other end can hear sounds for a couple seconds until they hear my voice saying “hello! HELLLLOO!” Is this a known issue? Do I have something set wrong and can it be fixed???

Otherwise, had the phone now for a little over a month and love it hands down over the POS 650 I had for a couple of years. Never going back to Palm OS.

Thanks in advance.
  2.    #2  
    bump?
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew23 View Post
    Second, sometimes when the phone rings and I hit answer (soft key), it keeps vibrating and I can still hear the ringer for a couple seconds until I am “allowed” to talk. The person on the other end can hear sounds for a couple seconds until they hear my voice saying “hello! HELLLLOO!” Is this a known issue? Do I have something set wrong and can it be fixed???
    Funny this seems to be happening to me as well. Not sure what is causing it??? It might have started happening after I installed the SBH Weather App but I'm not sure and I haven't uninstalled it to find out.

Let me know if you find anything out.

Thanks,
    Joey
    i have found that a soft reset every morning usually keeps me from having weird issues like that. I guess eventually the phone just needs the reset to release the memory grasps it has. Worked on my 700wx and it works on my Q