1.    #1  
    Hey yall;

This morning I decided to run Sprite to backup my phone and I get the following following popup message - Error loading dll

I am wandering if anyone has had a similar problem and if so, how did you go about getting it resolved?

Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    What phone are you using? Did you install it to your storage card?

Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by quake97 View Post
    What phone are you using? Did you install it to your storage card?

Joe
    If it is installed on your SD card, make sure that your Treo recognized the card (use File Explorer). If not, then do a soft reset.

If Sprite is installed on your device (main memory) then do a soft reset anyway. If the problem still exists, reinstall Sprite.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    I had the same problem.
    The cause was that my Treo did not recognized the sd-card.
    Reinsert it solved the problem.
    I don't know sprite backup is free for treo 750 users until yesterday. Wasted me more than $20 bucks.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    I have chosen not to sync my treo to a computer yet and am loading third party software either OTA or via my mini sd. When I downloaded the Sprite backup, it seemed to only allow transfer via wired sync. Can someone please post the cab so I can download OTA?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    If I recall correctly, the version of Sprite Backup provided on the Cingular CD does not support memory card backups. You can purchase the retail version if you want that.

In any event, the installer provided by Cingular would not be appropriate to distribute to others.
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    If I recall correctly, the version of Sprite Backup provided on the Cingular CD does not support memory card backups. You can purchase the retail version if you want that.

In any event, the installer provided by Cingular would not be appropriate to distribute to others.
    Sure, it does. I've done some backups to my SD card already. The first was to my laptop, but like others have said, I rarely plug my Treo into my laptop.

Joe

You mean backup to memory card or backup memory card?
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I don't recall the details of the bundled version - I bought the newer one. I thought that the bundled Sprite did not back up to a memory card but I could well be wrong. The retail version can also back up over the network to a PC running Sprite.
    I don't recall the details of the bundled version - I bought the newer one. I thought that the bundled Sprite did not back up to a memory card but I could well be wrong. The retail version can also back up over the network to a PC running Sprite.
    I didn't see any difference so far. The OEM version can also backup via network or PC agent. It works pretty well.

I guess a lot of people don't know they have the sprite backup free (Also a game from astroware and another application which I forget the name.). The sprite website only mentioned 700w(x).

Treo 750 hacks thread.