Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I am not understanding the solution to this issue for my Treo 700w. I would like to continuously play WMP while the keyguard engages. Right now while playing, it seems that the keyguard engages, the backlight goes out, and WMP stops. There has to be a way around it. It's quite possible that the keyguard and the backlight power are 2 separate issues.

One soluton said that I can hit CTRL-Power and the keyguard will engage. It does, but right after, the backlight goes out and WMP stops. Something makes the power go out.

Another solution says use Ctrl Key Pro. When I search, I find PQzII. The program seems to include a lot of features, but I simply want WMP to continue playing. Is anyone willing to detail a step-by-step for my Treo 700w?

Also, are there any programs that can dim the keys like the backlight?

Thanks as always,
    KeithGP
    Senator Clay Davis, "The Wire": S&################t
    Use Screen Saver from the PHM Power Toys. Assign it to a hardware key. When you press your key, your screen will turn off and your keys will be locked. The volume keys should still work while the device is locked. To turn screen back on, press the center d-pad button.

I use it while playing PocketPlayer and keeping my A2DP connection active.

http://www.phm.lu/Products/PocketPC/PowerToys/

HTH!
    HTH!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I will look into this. The app seems old, circa 2004. Is it still compatible with WM5?

Thanks.
    Senator Clay Davis, "The Wire": S&################t
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithGP View Post
    I will look into this. The app seems old, circa 2004. Is it still compatible with WM5?

Thanks.
    Of course. I am using it on my 750.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)