1.    #1  
    Hi guys,
    I am a new owner of a 700 wx! I have been following the forum for awhile now but never had the chance to post. Been playing around with my treo for about 2 days now just have some basic questions/issues that I need some help with.
    1) One thing that bothers me is that sometimes my treo would automatically connect to the internet (via powervison from sprint), sometimes after I DC the connection. What seems to be the issue here? It seems to happen more often after the use of pocketmsn for some reason.

2) My battery gets pretty hot after ~ 20-30 min of web usage and messaging, is this normal?

Thanks in advance.
    JACK
    Welcome!

1. Did you have your email configured to check email at specific intervals? If so, this could be causing the internet connections. You may also have some kind of app, like a weather app, which performs updates to obtain weather data.

2. You are probably constantly using the Treo within the 20-30 minutes, which is then resting on your hands. The warmth of your hands, plus not allow air to cool the device will cause the heat. This is normal.
  3.    #3  
    hey eddie; thanks for the fast reply... still trying to get use to the new system
    No problem. There's plenty of information here.