1.    #1  
    Hello everyone!

I am a new member here and also a brand new Treo 700wx user as well. I am trying to soak in all the knowledge on these pages. This truly is a great resource.

I have tried searching for what I needed but I could not find any messages that covered this before.

Is there a way to delete the last numbered dialed list that pops up when you press the send button? I have tried deleting Call logs, but that does nothing to the list.

Any hints?
    Delete palmVol.vol at the highest level directory (My Device)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    Wow, thanks for the reply. I was just curious, is there an application that does this?
    How about FileExplorer and just search for it?
  5.    #5  
    Actually, all is well now. Since Scotty was kind enough to give me a file name, I did a more extensive search on this sight. My concerns of not having a recent call list have been laid to rest. I thought that once the palmVol.vol was deleted, I would never again have the ease of redialing numbers that I have now. I did not know that it would be restored with a soft reset.

Thanks for all the help!!

I still wish some utility could be written by some software developer that allowed individual number deletion from the recently called number list. I know I would buy it
    Deleting PalmVol does not individually delete from the call log category. How you you delete individual calls from the call logs (missed, incoming, and outgoing?)