1.    #1  
    http://www.palringo.com/?page=Home

this is a great app that lots of us from ppcgeeks have been using for awhile now. just sign up and download the cab after you sign up.
    you can add me emial- bigmatt732@gmail.com
    Pretty cool app.

I hope this catches on and more people use it. I hate typing all the time for IM so its nice to be able to talk the message and/or type it if talking wouldn't be appropriate at the time.
    i don't understand this program. I loaded the beta and it works fine, but do all other users I want to talk to have to have Palringo? Can IM on AOL IM with it??

What is the purpose of this app?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew23 View Post
    i don't understand this program. I loaded the beta and it works fine, but do all other users I want to talk to have to have Palringo? Can IM on AOL IM with it??

What is the purpose of this app?
    for now its only people with the app. they are adding aim in soon. and i would guess the rest of the im clients like MSN yahoo ETC
    Not much use for it now but if they get the other protocols up and running it will be pretty cool.
  6.    #6  
    ill make a treocentral chat room so all members with wm treos can install app and talk.
    check for it will be under name treocentral
    does this include AIM yet?
  8.    #8  
    yes aim has been added. you can downloaded newest version from beta.palringo.com
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Does this work like a nextell? where i push a button and talk, then wait for a response ?
    pretty much. and it saves conversations up to a year from their sending. i use it all the time with other sprint techs. you can create groups as well. there's a treocentral group already created.
    ...This ain't a phone or a PDA, It's a way of life!
    for all your multimedia needs, it's gotta be Starrwulfe Ltd!