1.    #1  
    Is there any decent software that can enable my 750 to sync with lotus notes and is easy to install and use?
    Lotus EasySync
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I know that Treo 750 and WM6 Professional machines can use EasySync. What about a machine that uses WM6 Standard-- a non-touchscreen device. I am toying with upgrading my Treo 650 to either a 750 or perhaps a Samsung Blackjack II. The latter device is WM6 Standard device. Will EasySync Pro work with such a device?
  4. ktg
    I have been using mNotes from Commontime on my 700wx for over a year. works fine. Can even do remotely over data connection if your corporate server is running mSuite.
    Syncs 'Notes' (ie - memos) to the Journal in Lotus Notes.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Just saw your post as I am downloading EasySync for Notes v. 4.2.5 I am expecting a new BJII to arrive tomorrow and will sync at that time. It appears that this product will work. I will let y'all know.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Easy Sync does not seem to know that Active Sync running. I will have to speak with Tech Support to find out why the two programs seem oblivious to one another.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    This was a Blackjack II issue. The security settings on BJII were a tough nut to crack and I had IBM tech support working with me for 2 hours. We succeeded on the last of their hacks to get in. Now living in Syncronicity.