1.    #1  
    whats up guys, I have heard that the logo on the carrier line for some no longer says Cingular, and now it say ATT can somebody please post a pic so i can see how it looks, from what I have rwad alot of people says it looks stupid.

Thanks Carlos.
    Here ya go
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattycerts View Post
    Here ya go
    Thanks alot pattycerts. Your today screen is almost identical to mines.
    Yeah I don't bother with the fancy ones anymore, I alwaysd end up going back to this one anyway.
  5.    #5  
    Yeah I don't bother with the fancy ones anymore, I alwaysd end up going back to this one anyway.
    I couldnt agree with you more lol
    Mine still says Cingular.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    So does mine. Apparently this is being phased in regionally.
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    So does mine. Apparently this is being phased in regionally.
    There may be some regional component about this but that is not the only thing. I have a Treo 750 and got the ATT after customer care pushed out to my phone to try to fix an issue with dropped calls. After the phone reset it said ATT

My wife has a 3125 on Cingular and it still says Cingular even after a powercycle, remove battery etc...

And we are obviously in the same place
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    I have both a Blackberry and the 750 and both still says Cingular in Los Angeles, CA.
    I'm using the default indigo theme as well, but I used 240x240 black .bmp as my background. I like to keep my today screen really simple.
    I've even removed the search bar and hid the contact lookup bar (it still works without it being displayed.)
    Last edited by taylorh; 05/23/2007 at 05:30 PM.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    The could at least threw a & kind of like AT&T but hey know telling what they will call there self in a couple years
    Sling, try putting AT&T in the carrier line and see how it displays.
    hehehe I know I was justa joking.What time was my post lol
    hehe, another late night. I packed it in a little after 2.

So if you put AT&&T in the carrier line it somes out as AT&T.
    Or ATT&???
    hehe I think Suncom is still alive in NC after the break up a few years back...Maybe