1.    #1  
    1. sms threaded app
    2. a2dp
    3. MMS app
    4. magic botton
    5. AIM
    6. Redial app

thanks
    Personally, I only install games on the card. Nothing else at all.
  3.    #3  
    yeah but last time i installed everything on the phone i had 2mb of memory left so whas the solution there
    i would put the threaed sms,MMS,and ad2p on the phone rest you should throw on the card.

they way i decide is by the size of file and weather i use the applaction alot. like octro i use alot so its on the phone memory. and all my today screen themes like wisbar,phonealarm stuff is on the phone memory also to cut down on the lag.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I always believed everything that you want to run while phone is in standby should be installed on the phone, ie. today screen apps, alarms threaded sms, etc. and everything that you would start or run after you pull the phone out of standby can be installed to the card. this always seemed to work for me. so with that most of that stuff listed i would install on the phone, except the redial app don't use that so dont know, and if you leave the aim connected all the time then I would install that to the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    1. sms threaded app
    2. a2dp
    3. MMS app
    4. magic botton
    5. AIM
    6. Redial app

thanks
    Everything here except AIM should be on the phone itself.
  7.    #7  
    do u mean on the phone as in still show on the phone when put on card or installed on phone, cause i did do that last time and it took up like almost all my memory....which sucks...btw people talkin about alarm apps n today screen plug ins what do these do n where can i find some
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Rule of thumb is that anything on the Today screen or that replaces a system function (A2DP, Threaded SMS, etc.) should be installed on the device itself.
    If you're concerned about size, you can UPX your programs. While not all programs will get a reduction in file size, quite a few, if not most, do, with compression rates of 50% and greater. In fact, for TomTom, I noticed a 60% or so compression rate and it loads a lot faster (Slingplayer, GSFinder, Live Search are others, to name a few). I love this (free) program. Check out this link: http://mobile-sg.com/software/?p=UPX4PPC&platform=ppc