1.    #1  
    I've talked to different Seidio employes, filed an RMA through their online form, and still, no response. All I wanted was a replacement for a skin that cracked less than two days after I purchased it with a holster that won't hold the phone.

I swear I'll never buy another Seidio product again. And I'll rant till I'm blue in the face to anyone who'll listen about their crappy products and crappier customer service.

Since they won't replace the items I'm going let my credit card company deal with them.
    not surprised. they definitely have mildly innovative products but the quality is abismal. not to mention they are always on these boards when they want to sell something new, but when the complaints come in, they disappear...
    Welcome to the club. It's a BIG club.
    It really gets noticeable when you see the pile of Seidio crap that you bought and is either broken or no longer works.
    Yep, like the busted skin case and the holster that doesn't keep the device safe. Loving my new Vaja case.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Yep, seidioseidio posts online that we can reach him/her at forums@seidio.com (it is even in his/her signature). But I have sent several emails over the last few weeks and have yet to get a single response. Besides Good Technologies, Seidio has to be the sorriest vendor that I have dealt with in the Pocket PC world.
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
    I don't want to dispute what many of you on this thread have said but I have had good luck with seidio. Haven't had any problems and when I did, yes it took a couple of days to reach them but when I did they sent me a replacement product without having to send the one I had back.

FL
    I am sure you have had good luck with them. It looks like about 3 out of every 10 have great success with Seidio. But those kind of numbers will eventually put them out of business. I got a reply today that said they would no longer give me a repair, replacement or refund. All they offered was a 20% discount on the defective product if I returned it. This is after they told us they would let us know when the replacement was in stock. Dishonest vendor.
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    I am really surprised that they are still in business.

I think saying 3 out of 10 have a good experience with them is giving them too much credit.
    I agree with cglaguna. I have four Seidio products totaling $230.00 all of which are now inoperable. Headphone adapter with mic (inline volume control crackling) Treo 650 cradle with audio out (only one audio channel works and no it's not the impedence issue); Car cradle with GPS built-in (GPS no longer recognized by phone); even the stupid little 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm headphone adapter quit working. Good grief - problem is they are about the only game in town for most of this stuff. I want a GPS cradle with audio out for the car. Where else can you get one?
    I've never tried any of their cases, but I have (for my 700p), the charge & sync cable, the cradle, and the 3200 mA battery (the one with the replacement back). The only qualm I have with any of it is that after about 6 months some of the finish is worn off the battery cover. But that's not too bad, considering I've worn out a pair of Palm belt cases in that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo View Post
    not surprised. they definitely have mildly innovative products but the quality is abismal. not to mention they are always on these boards when they want to sell something new, but when the complaints come in, they disappear...
    Absolutely agree...getting an RMA and eventual credit back is a slow, inefficient, and burdensome process with them.
    FWIW, I have used Seidio products with my T600 and T700p. I received a free replacement for the T600 holster. The skin, battery cover, holster, and extended battery for my T700p have all worked great. I just wish they could fix the 700p...
    I agree with the OP. I learned my lesson regarding Sedio products after 2 busted in a very short period of time. I'm done with their stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    I agree with cglaguna. I have four Seidio products totaling $230.00 all of which are now inoperable. Headphone adapter with mic (inline volume control crackling) Treo 650 cradle with audio out (only one audio channel works and no it's not the impedence issue); Car cradle with GPS built-in (GPS no longer recognized by phone); even the stupid little 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm headphone adapter quit working. Good grief - problem is they are about the only game in town for most of this stuff. I want a GPS cradle with audio out for the car. Where else can you get one?
    I have one that was $200 that didn't work from day one. The GPS car window-stickem-thing-a-ma-widget that had a built in speaker for GPS. After issues and issues they sent me a replacement that did the same thing the first one did, then they sent me a third that still didn't work right and told me that was the best they could do they decided to discontinue the product.