1. GadgetGuyForeva
    Well, after a bit of haggling with Sprint, I believe I came out a winner. On Tuesday or Wednesday I will have my new 700wx. It cost me $249 including a $100 mail in rebate. I got the PowerVision Ultimate Pack for $25 per month and 500 texts for free. I'm planning on getting some screen protectors and a memory card or two. Any recommendations on the screen protectors? I think a Slingbox is also in my future.
    Okay
    Hey man, im excited too bro, mines coming in the mail tomorrow or Tuesday too.
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    You may want to call back and get the regular Power Vision Plan ($15). The Ultimate plan is over kill for the 700wx, as all the extras you get with that plan will not work on your new phone.
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Man I wish Verizon had a PowerVision Ultimate Pack.
    i'm with verizon now. I have a pretty good plan going since im a Circuit City employee.
    Quote Originally Posted by GadgetGuyForeva View Post
    Well, after a bit of haggling with Sprint, I believe I came out a winner. On Tuesday or Wednesday I will have my new 700wx. It cost me $249 including a $100 mail in rebate. I got the PowerVision Ultimate Pack for $25 per month and 500 texts for free. I'm planning on getting some screen protectors and a memory card or two. Any recommendations on the screen protectors? I think a Slingbox is also in my future.
    Switch to SERO immediately! sprint.com/sero comes with free unimited data, and unlimited sms/text. Cheapest plan ever.
    right. why don't you try sero plan? $30/month including 500 any time, unlimited night(after 7pm)/weekend, and unlimit internet usage!

I recommend boxwave screen protector. It's reusable.
    Quote Originally Posted by pontiacy View Post
    right. why don't you try sero plan? $30/month including 500 any time, unlimited night(after 7pm)/weekend, and unlimit internet usage!

I recommend boxwave screen protector. It's reusable.
    The Palm screen protectors (specificially for the Treo, don't get the ones you cut to size) are also good. I've had boxwave protectors before, and I'd guess that these are probably rebranded boxwave protectors. If not, they're still pretty much the same thing.

Also, I hear sero plans are now giving unlimited text messages. So if you switch, be sure to ask them about that. I can't use the sero plans myself, since I have 5 phone lines on a shared plan, so I'm just reporting what I've read.
    Treo 650 Cingular -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Treo 700p Sprint -> PPC 6700 Sprint -> Treo 700wx Sprint
  10. GadgetGuyForeva
    I was told I have to have an email address of a sprint employee in order to get on the Sero plan. Again, I'm a second line on an account so I'm not sure this will work. I'm going to try and get on my own account once the phone arrives and I take it to the store to get it activated. The $25 Vision Pack Ultimate was taken off and I will get the $15 Vision Pack once my phone is activated. I'd really like to get my own account, get on a sero plan and add my 14% discount. That'd be sweet!
    yeah just use holiday@sprint.com for the email address. You'll have to get your own account as SERO does not work with family/shared plans. It is well worth it!
  12. GadgetGuyForeva
    houdini, the email address worked, thanks! I just checked out the site though and it appears as if I can't get on a sero plan unless I order directly from that site. I have a phone on the way, can it still be done?