Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    in the 700p forum it says that sprint is now offering unlimited sms for free with their sero plans. does anyone know if this includes the wx as well?

it says that it is a special promotional offer for sero plans and you can call 866-881-9517 and ask for it to be added on for free. can anyone confirm this? if its true, that would be amazing!
    you have the number... call and ask?
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    I'm sure plans do not restrict to a specific phone model. So I'm sure the plan would apply, no matter what phone you had, just as long as it's a Sprint phone with SMS capabilities.
    i started that thread- and YUP it works.

easiest way to get it added is email ecare at www.sprint.com (then click contact us)
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    i started that thread- and YUP it works.

easiest way to get it added is email ecare at www.sprint.com (then click contact us)

I've heard some people say that it is active today (21st) and that it will be added to all sero accounts automatically. Personally, I don't believe that so I called 866-250-2221 (no wait emp accounts line) and had them add it and remove my 300 text $5 plan.

It doesn't matter what phone you have..as long as you have a sero plan and a sms capable phone. I have the 700wx.

I now have an unlimited text sero plan with my 25% corporate discount and a 10% loyalty discount. Could this plan get any better? I also heard that sprint is going to give dataplan customers free gps service. I'm not sure if us SERO customers would get it free since we have the cheapest dataplan included (the $15 dollar version). I think only the $20 versions and up will get the gps but it would be sweet if we got it too.
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    so it sounds like this unlimited sms plan is only good through the end of June... Is everyone aware of that? I see lots of replies where people are dropping their existing sms plans (which are already good deals) in order to get this "unlimited" one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minsc View Post
    so it sounds like this unlimited sms plan is only good through the end of June... Is everyone aware of that? I see lots of replies where people are dropping their existing sms plans (which are already good deals) in order to get this "unlimited" one.
    I just ask the Sprint Rep who did mine she said it is good as long as I'm on the Sero Plan.
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treoreo View Post
    I just ask the Sprint Rep who did mine she said it is good as long as I'm on the Sero Plan.
    The rep I talked to read verbatim from his screen: "unlimited sms promotion effective from 5/21/2007 to 6/30/2007." Now, maybe that means that on June 30th they won't offer this promotion any longer OR maybe it means that you no longer get unlimited sms after June 30th. I'd like to be optimistic, but something tells me that Sprint isn't giving us unlimited sms for life just because they felt like it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Minsc View Post
    The rep I talked to read verbatim from his screen: "unlimited sms promotion effective from 5/21/2007 to 6/30/2007." Now, maybe that means that on June 30th they won't offer this promotion any longer OR maybe it means that you no longer get unlimited sms after June 30th. I'd like to be optimistic, but something tells me that Sprint isn't giving us unlimited sms for life just because they felt like it...
    True, alot of these carriers will probably start offer stuff in June like this because of fear that current customers will be planning on leaving due to the release of the Apple iPhone in June...
    It is for the life of your account. They are adding it for free to ANY SERO customer..new or old. I did it and got all the info. The code they add is sero#serosms

They will stop giving that promotion on June 30th but for the people that get it added it is for the life of the account.

It's the best deal in all of wireless. I have the $30 sero 500 minute plan with the $7/month insurance plan for my phone and my bill after taxes is only $30.52. That is because I have my corporate discount of 25% and my 10% loyalty discount.

I doubt the plan could be beat.

Also, starting today..iphonics is no longer the middleman for sero accounts/phone orders. Now you just order with sprint solutions directly which is MUCH better.
    i just got unlimited text added by calling 866-881-9517 and the lady gave me no trouble wut so ever. however does anyone know if using the openaccess email address will still work with opening a new line over the phone because there seems to be no option on to purchase online anymore
    I put an email into ecare earlier today. I'll post the results as soon as I know. Free unlimited SMS will be outstanding, though its hard to complain when I was getting it for 50% off... but free is always better!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    i'm sorry but what is sero plan. and can u still get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by houdini13 View Post
    I have the $30 sero 500 minute plan with the $7/month insurance plan for my phone and my bill after taxes is only $30.52. That is because I have my corporate discount of 25% and my 10% loyalty discount.
    Can you explain how you got your corporate discount? I've tried at least four times without success. The rep's always fill out the form, submit it, and weeks later I get notification from Sprint that the request was denied because they say their policy prohibits any corp discount on a SERO plan.
    They're cracking down on corp. discounts w/ SERO. Those that have it added already have one of the sweetest deals around: (say 25 pct off+another $5 monthly discount)=17.50/month for unlimited data, text, Sprint to Sprint, free roaming, and 500 at mins. 2 lines for $35. Add on unlimited calling to a home # for $5/mo and you might never need more than 500 mins.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    I just got my corporate discount the other day. It took 5 tries over 3-4 months. First two I called and had the forms filled out and submitted. Next 2 tries I emailed ecare and they both rejected saying I couldn't have the discount with sero. 5th time I called again and the CSR noticed my two original requests still in the system stuck in 'awaiting verification' status. After 30 minutes on the phone she finally took the initiative to do the verification herself by calling my employer and added the discount manually to my account. Without even asking she went back two invoices and gave me the credit. It really does matter what CSR you get. Just keep trying and hopefully they won't add notes to your account indicating that you are not suppose to get it. Luckily my two email requests to ecare did not result in notes on my account. If you think you do have notes just burry them by calling about any tech support issue you could think of.
    Beware of the sero/sms offer. I received an email back from ecare specifically stating that the promotion lasts until June 30. Then the email beings to explain that after that point, I can choose one of their pay text messaging plans. I'm pretty pissed right now because I specifically told them in the email I don't want it if it doesn't last for the life of my account. We'll see how they respond once again.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    this is an amazing offer. how do i go about adding SERO to my account so that I can tell them to add unlimited text?
    there seems to be a discrepancy between the posters as well regarding if it will be active for the lifetime of the account. can anybody confirm to see if this is true?
    From what I have read here, fatwallet and slickdeals, it appears to be for the life of the account or at least as long as you keep the SERO plan. I have no way of confirming this though.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I got the unlimited text on Sunday and the rep said that it is for as long as I have SERO.

esf215 i'm sorry but what is sero plan. and can u still get it?
    Read this page. http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=133068
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast