Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    this is a email I got from sprint. from what they say its for the life of the account .

Dear Jody,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, you will get the Unlimited Text Messaging option free till the time you remove it.

We want you to be always smiling and should feel like a special customer. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Have I resolved your concern? Please let me know by replying to my email.

Dennis S
    E-Care
    Sprint
    "Where our customers come first!"

Refer someone to Sprint and get $25. Dial #REF or visit a store for details.

Original Message Follows:
    ------------------------
    Will the free unlimited sms last the life of the plan or expire when the promotion is over?

-----Original Message-----
    From: "Sprint Customer Solutions" <ecare3@cc.sprintpcs.com>
    To: "" <.com>
    Sent: 5/27/07 5:27 PM
    Subject: Re: ID# 20070527162808 (KMM33160912I123L0KM)

Dear Jody,

Thank you for contacting Sprint. I can certainly understand that you wish to add Unlimited Text Messaging option to your account.

Resolution to your concern:
    #################

Yes, you are right in saying that we are offering Unlimited Text Messaging option to our valued customers who are on SERO Plan.

I would like to inform you that I have added Unlimited Text Messaging option to your account effective May 07, 2007 (first date of the current bill cycle).

We want you to be always smiling and should feel like a special customer. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Have I resolved your concern? Please let me know by replying to my email.

Dennis S
    E-Care
    Sprint
    "Where our customers come first!"

Refer someone to Sprint and get $25. Dial #REF or visit a store for details.

Original Message Follows:
    ------------------------
    =============================================================
    Customer Name: Jody Sripongs
    Sprint PCS Phone Number: 3
    Account Number:
    Form: Ask A Question-Manage
    Topic: Other
    Question: ive read that sprint is having a promotion for free unlimited sms for people on the sero plan. i believe the promo code is sero#serosms . ive read that the promotion is good to june 30th, but does that mean the sms package will stop? or will the sms package be for the life of the plan? thank you for your time, Jody
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I emailed E-Care and within about 2 hrs I had an email confirming that I now have unlimited text messaging for free.
    I do have to say that Sprint CS has definately improved and turn around times are much quicker.
    I just called and had it added on and when I asked if it was unlimited forever, she said it was "through the lifetime of your satisfaction date, March 27, 2009." Anyone know what the heck that means?
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by houdini13 View Post
    I've heard some people say that it is active today (21st) and that it will be added to all sero accounts automatically. Personally, I don't believe that so I called 866-250-2221 (no wait emp accounts line) and had them add it and remove my 300 text $5 plan.

It doesn't matter what phone you have..as long as you have a sero plan and a sms capable phone. I have the 700wx.
    Just called this number today and added it to my two phones. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey3081 View Post
    I just called and had it added on and when I asked if it was unlimited forever, she said it was "through the lifetime of your satisfaction date, March 27, 2009." Anyone know what the heck that means?
    That probably means for the life of your contract. When your contract expires if you change your plan then you no longer get the free sms text. Just don't change your plan and you should be good to go.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12