1. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    I was deleting a 481MB mp4 yesterday & my Treo700wx froze during the deletion. I performed a soft reset & when I went back to my video folder on my 4gb SD card, here was no sign of the file. However, the file has not been completely deleted because even when I completely erase my card, it only shows 3.25gb's available. I have the a-data card NEVER have experienced any issues. I would really appreciate any assistance in solving this issue. I would hate to spend additional money on a brand new one.
    If the phone froze during read/write it probably corrupted the card. Try sticking it in a card reader, copying the contents to your PC, then re-format the card and copy it back.
  3. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    I have a card reader & have copied all the contents to my desktop. Do you know how to format it? There is an option in Resco Explorer to format the card but what's your opinion, should I use Resco or could you tell me the process to format the card from the desktop cpu?
    I'm assuming you use Windows...

Insert the card into the card reader on your PC.
    Open 'My Computer'.
    Right-click on the drive containing your card.
    Select 'Format'.
    Verify that file system says 'FAT'
    Click 'OK'.

That should do it.

I hope this helps.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  5. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Thanks, re-formatting the card worked !!!