Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
Results 161 to 180 of 180
  1. #161  
    hehe, eVC++ Mort style. I've written several helper functions in eVC++ to make porting scripts to eVC fairly painless. I've ported ALERT CONTROL.mscr over and it is performing amazingly.
  2. #162  
    good news where's the future???
    Sling needs play time
  3. #163  
    hehehe yep thats the fixer
    No more hesitation in notes or when turning on device.
    I must also add..Really Really fast
  4. #164  
    Yeah, the device speed increase is very noticable.

    There are some bugs. I've had it crash when removing a display option. I'll fix it tomorrow, but I'm pretty happy with the results. It took a looooong time porting it, but with the Mort helper functions it will be way easier to port other scripts in the future.
  5. #165  
    Edit pulled post.
    Some things are better off left unsaid
    Last edited by slingbox; 06/10/2007 at 06:40 PM.
  6.    #166  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    hehe, eVC++ Mort style. I've written several helper functions in eVC++ to make porting scripts to eVC fairly painless. I've ported ALERT CONTROL.mscr over and it is performing amazingly.
    Sounds intriguing...

    Are you guys jumping the MortScript ship or are you doing something hybrid?
  7. #167  
    It's a hybrid. For now.

    What I imagine doing is rapid prototyping apps using MortScript then porting them to eVC++ for permormance and polish. To aid in porting I am planning on putting my Mort helper functions in a package that can be included. A script could even be written to do some of the porting for you.
    Last edited by hannip; 06/12/2007 at 12:37 AM.
  8.    #168  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    It's a hybrid. For now.

    What I imagine doing is rapid prototyping apps using MortScript then porting them to eVC++ for permormance and polish. To aid in porting I am planning on putting my Mort helper functions in a package that can be included. A script could even be written to do some of the porting for you.
    Nice!!

    Yeah after the experience with my last couple of projects, I think MortScript is great for prototyping and editing on-the-fly, but having just a little extra help here and there can make a BIG difference in the overall delivery. Are you adding any UI stuff?

    I'm sure this will come in real handy!
  9. #169  
    The simple dialogs that MortScript uses can be added with little effort. eVC has native support for the Message popup which I've used. Although once you've ported a MortScript app I'm sure you would like to use the various menu item widgets that are available in eVC.
  10. #170  
    wow, my 750's battery got really low and the led started to blink red! It lives!
  11. #171  
    is there still a chance to implement flashing led for radio signal? sorry to keep bugging u guys about it. :P
  12. #172  
    That is a possibility .We can try to make it a reality this weekend in 7.2 if time permits.
  13. #173  
    thank u so much, sling.
  14. #174  
    Just wanted to stop by and send a big thank you from the HTC community. This is working great on my hermes and and maybe even others not sure. I know that was not your intention but by luck it works for us too. I will try and get the word out so that more thank you's come your way. The service LED on my hermes drove me crazy for so long now it looks all peaceful and notifies me when its important.

    Thank you so much for your hard work
    Psiodon
  15. #175  
    Quote Originally Posted by Psiodon View Post
    Just wanted to stop by and send a big thank you from the HTC community. This is working great on my hermes and and maybe even others not sure. I know that was not your intention but by luck it works for us too. I will try and get the word out so that more thank you's come your way. The service LED on my hermes drove me crazy for so long now it looks all peaceful and notifies me when its important.

    Thank you so much for your hard work
    Psiodon
    for those who dont know what he's talking about....

    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0&postcount=13

    small world.
  16.    #176  
    Psiodon, glad it worked out

    Yeah that service LED would drive me nuts, lol.

    Cody, Stroths, nice work guys!! You have any luck with the other LED colors yet?
  17. #177  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Psiodon, glad it worked out

    Yeah that service LED would drive me nuts, lol.

    Cody, Stroths, nice work guys!! You have any luck with the other LED colors yet?
    no.


    z i am sending you an email to try and pick this project back up agian.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
  18. #178  
    how much you charge to build a "MogulLED.exe"?

    seriously, you know this is not palm. the "MogulLED.exe" could work on lots of devices. no one customizes like palm. htc keeps things simple if thay are allowed. MDA, Wing, tytn, apache, ect. imagine how many you could kill with one stone.

    let me know how much and i'll get the donations going.

    cody

    i may be able to learn eVC, but i doubt i'll ever be able to do this... http://discussion.wmexperts.com/show...8&postcount=19
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
  19.    #179  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    how much you charge to build a "MogulLED.exe"?

    seriously, you know this is not palm. the "MogulLED.exe" could work on lots of devices. no one customizes like palm. htc keeps things simple if thay are allowed. MDA, Wing, tytn, apache, ect. imagine how many you could kill with one stone.

    let me know how much and i'll get the donations going.

    cody

    i may be able to learn eVC, but i doubt i'll ever be able to do this... http://discussion.wmexperts.com/show...8&postcount=19
    Yeah, it probably is easier on the Mogul than it was on the Treo, but disassembling dll's only gives me clues on what to try. To get the rest working, I really need the hardware.

    If someone had a spare Mogul willing to make a one-way journey then sure I'd see what I can do, lol.
  20. RMI
    RMI is offline
    RMI's Avatar
    Posts
    1 Posts
    #180  
    Hi,

    I'm another drop-in from the xda-developers forum (mentioned above).

    Just wanted to say thanks for a really useful utility (I'm using LED Killer 3.1 on an Orange SPV M3100 (HTC Hermes) WM6) - for the sole purpose of killing the annoying flashing green "you have service" LED.

    I found the LED incredibly annoying - especially when it was the only light source in an otherwise dark bedroom - great work!

    I haven't read the entire thread, so don't know if source/info on how you've done it is available - - I'll have a proper look tomorrow - - - but in the mean time, please accept my gratitude.

    R.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Posting Permissions