Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    removed
  2.    #142  
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiguy View Post
    zbop, is your led app only being selectively released, or can anyone have access to it?
    Right now it's being selectively released until it's finished. As sling reiterated, it is a bit risky right now. The TA guys are going to great pains to help me debug/test so they're getting first access to it.

And unless you're a scripter or developer, it won't do you much good since there isn't a UI for it.

Once the implementation is complete and tested (and I put some additional safeguards in it), I'll make it available.
  3.    #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    Yeah... where is TreoLED?
    Heheh, now that I see your NOC plugin, yeah you could create a Voice-Alarm or LED-alert based on certain conditions in your data (TA style).
    zbop, will you be putting back the 750 functionality into TreoLED or are you still searching for a better solution for that beast?
  5.    #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    zbop, will you be putting back the 750 functionality into TreoLED or are you still searching for a better solution for that beast?
    Yeah I'm still trying to figure out if there is a way to approach the 750...

In the meantime, I can put back the old working LED code (I'll take care of it tonight).
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Right now it's being selectively released until it's finished. As sling reiterated, it is a bit risky right now. The TA guys are going to great pains to help me debug/test so they're getting first access to it.

And unless you're a scripter or developer, it won't do you much good since there isn't a UI for it.

Once the implementation is complete and tested (and I put some additional safeguards in it), I'll make it available.
    The reason I ask for it is because while I like Treo Alert, it seems to have some weird effect while typing or doing other activities (likely due to the 2 second polling). I want to go back to using Hannip's original nled script for simple led notification, but utilizing the red or orange led you've found instead of the standard green. While I don't consider myself a scripter or developer, I can manage to implement your program instead of the PDAClub led app into the script...

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiguy View Post
    The reason I ask for it is because while I like Treo Alert, it seems to have some weird effect while typing or doing other activities (likely due to the 2 second polling). I want to go back to using Hannip's original nled script for simple led notification, but utilizing the red or orange led you've found instead of the standard green. While I don't consider myself a scripter or developer, I can manage to implement your program instead of the PDAClub led app into the script...

Thanks.
    K you are not the first to bring the typing and screen lag with the current build.We may very well revert back tothe older version of mort/exe so hold tight.we will make the fix needed and post a updated 6.2

UPDATE,
    Everything related device response is the same as the 5.6 so all is well with the current mort.exe build in TA.I tested 4 past versions to come to that conclusion for the last couple hours.If you feel that the OS is being tested with a slight jitter when in notes/drawing you are correct.When it comes to text keyboard response I find no issue what so ever.All in all I guess we all can weigh the current alert reminder applications available for the ppc.TA is many steps ahead of the rest with alot less setbacks with much less wait to the OS and available memory so I'm very content
    Last edited by slingbox; 06/06/2007 at 07:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    K you are not the first to bring the typing and screen lag with the current build.We may very well revert back tothe older version of mort/exe so hold tight.we will make the fix needed and post a updated 6.2

UPDATE,
    Everything related device response is the same as the 5.6 so all is well with the current mort.exe build in TA.I tested 4 past versions to come to that conclusion for the last couple hours.If you feel that the OS is being tested with a slight jitter when in notes/drawing you are correct.When it comes to text keyboard response I find no issue what so ever.All in all I guess we all can weigh the current alert reminder applications available for the ppc.TA is many steps ahead of the rest with alot less setbacks with much less wait to the OS and available memory so I'm very content
    So does this mean that there's no plan for a fix? The typing issue is very apparent for me in the threaded SMS app as well as in email.
    threaded hack SMS app ...That would explain why there are very few users having the issue with typing.hehe I could not figure it out to save my life lol.hannip is going to take a look at it but honestly the threaded sms hack is not getting along with the new mort 4.0.1.12
    This current Mort version file will not be pulled for a select few using a hack app.Hmm fixing TA..It,s already been fixed and only getting better.It would be like taking 10 steps backwords pulling the 4.0.1.12 ver out of TA.
    This current Mort exe gives TA all the good stuff and to cheat users from that would be very unfair....
    When Z does release the Treoled to the public you will find yourself having to use the current mort.exe file we have in TA so here we are.Diffrent led blink color or a sms hack.There not getting along K.

Z The red/orange and green led is perfect..I mean perfect.Much brighter with better blink choice f,sure.Thaks much for all the time you have put into the Treoled project
  10.    #150  
    Z The red/orange and green led is perfect..I mean perfect.Much brighter with better blink choice f,sure.Thaks much for all the time you have put into the Treoled project
    You're welcome buddy

I agree, the new blinks are much better. And now that you have more choices, you can expand in the future!
  11.    #151  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I restored the old 750 modes for now... I sent you guys PM on where to pick it up.
    Using the updated treoled for the last few days has been excellent .The Wx is having no issues at all.Color levels for red,green and orange are very bright and vivid.The blink rate is fantastic with very little battery drain occurring when in use.

All is working well Z

You rock man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13.    #153  
    Awesome!!

Hopefully the TA fans will appreciate the new special effects!

I'll post an update on the 750 in a few...
  14.    #154  
    So here's the lowdown on the 750 and the enhanced LED modes...

I've scoured all the usual sources for getting hardware info and I wasn't able to find any concrete data on the 750 specs.

My hope is that the 750 is using the same ASIC (HTC ASIC6) but a different base address for the I/O space. If this is the case, it might mean a simple one-line code change. However the Treo 750 uses a different CPU than all other recent Treos; it uses a Samsung SC32442, rather than an Intel PXA27x. Therefore it's possible that it's also using a different peripheral-controller/CPLD altogether, in which case I'd be starting from scratch with (1) no info and (2) no hardware to test it. If I had one or the other, I *might* be able to figure it out, but otherwise there's just no way. So I'm pretty much stalled at this point. One final longshot, is to see if I can get any clues from nk.exe but I haven't been successful in extracting that from the Cingular ROM dump.

BTW, the reason the red/green solid modes worked on the test program for the 750 is because they were coded to use the old method, since there was no benefit in modifying them.

Unfortunately, the 750 owners are stuck without the additional LED modes for now
    Z no sweat man.Dud Take a break on this led stuff.The led that you have taken your time to provide to the WM treo community has been very genorus .You my friend like hannip have put allot of your time helping so many members better there treo using experience .I'm surprised there are not more TA users coming into thread thanking you and that is very disappointing .You my friend have did what everyone thought was the impossible .Thank you so very much for everything .The 750 can wait for another day.

Sincerely ,

Phil C
  16.    #156  
    Z no sweat man.Dud Take a break on this led stuff.The led that you have taken your time to provide to the WM treo community has been very genorus .You my friend like hannip have put allot of your time helping so many members better there treo using experience .I'm surprised there are not more TA users coming into thread thanking you and that is very disappointing .You my friend have did what everyone thought was the impossible .Thank you so very much for everything .The 750 can wait for another day.

Sincerely ,

Phil C
    Yep, just takin a break

Looking for another project to start on... Anyone got any ideas?
    hmm I do
    It has to do with there carrier plugin.We touched base on it before .
    Hannip is writing the Alert Control.mscr in eVC so He's got his hands very full to say the least.
  18.    #158  
    hmm I do
    It has to do with there carrier plugin.We touched base on it before .
    Hannip is writing the Alert Control.mscr in eVC so He's got his hands very full to say the least.

Hahah, maybe I should rephrase that... does anyone have any "interesting" project ideas, lol.

Are you talking about the network privacy thingy?

Ahhh, so that's what hannip is up to these days, this is for performance I take it?
  19.    #159  
    BTW, I'm running the latest 6.2 lite SILVER, and it works great!

And of course, I had to tweak it to my own liking
    Thanks
    I ended up playing with the AC loop last night getting some good results and added the green-blink-fast for VM.I like it

Yep hannip is working on eliminating the loop inturn getting better performance..
    eVC is well out of my writing grasp f,sure

Come on Z heheh freeing up that carrier plugin adding some extra space for the email pending blink does not do it for you lol
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast