Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 180
  1. #41  
    k...yeah, tried soft reset and ran it again but no dice
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  2. #42  
    I believe hannip has the 750 and W dump from the A2DP he put together for the wx
  3. #43  
    The orange selection has a 5 sec sleep then triple blink when wx is awake .when wx turned off the orange blink has a 5 sec space.That orange blink is pretty brite f,sure getting the eyes attention more then the red blink
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    I believe hannip has the 750 and W dump from the A2DP he put together for the wx
    Man, I really hope I don't need it for the 700W. I don't want to have to go through this 3 times!!
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    The orange selection has a 5 sec sleep then triple blink when wx is awake .when wx turned off the orange blink has a 5 sec space.That orange blink is pretty brite f,sure getting the eyes attention more then the red blink
    Yeah the red and orange seem to blink slower, the orange is brighter, and the red blink seems to startup slower than orange, they all have slightly different personalities, lol.

    Even with green and the standard LED API, I've noticed some odd behavior in the timing of the LED blink but don't know why. If it's implemented in hardware, it should be really consistent. And even if it is in software, the kernel should be extremely consistent too.

    I'm gonna take a look at the PALMOS Developer API, maybe there is some additional info on that side of the fence. I still have to find that dang solid orange.
  6. #46  
    The red seems slower then the green and green seems a little slower then orange has been my experience for the last 8 hours hehe I played through the early am.
    I have implemented into TA for testing with green being missedcall,sms,email and orange being v-mail.Orange has a steady blink then when the 2 min reminder kicks in the blink does a triple for like 10 sec then goes back to single blink.The orange is the attention getter compared to the rest.the exe does take total control over the led of the treo f,sure.In example below when alert is not active it holds a push (off) command thus when charger is pluged in the red charge light does not come on,

    #turn off the led if no notifications are pending
    If ( LedOn && NOT Notify && NOT LEDD && ACC = 0 )
    RunWait("\My Documents\TreoLED\TreoLED\TreoLED.exe", "off")
    LedOn = FALSE
    EndIf

    I played a couple tricks in the loop and got the push to (off) recognize,

    #check the battery
    ACC = RegRead ( "HKLM", "System\State\Battery","ACConnected" )

    So now when the charger is plugged up the ACC value turns into 1 freeing up the runwait push so red is had when charging...
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/23/2007 at 06:47 AM.
  7. #47  
    Sorry for taking so long. Work is interfering with my play again. :-/

    My results:
    Sprint 700wx == All tests passed as reported by others.
    VZW 700w == All tests passed. YES!
    I assume that all other 700 series will work the same.

    ATT 750 == All tests failed. Nada for all tests.

    I have a rom dump for Voda 750 somewhere and I could dump my ATT 750. Which files do you need or do you just want everything? I can get the kernel bootloader files that you wanted before also, but I have very little time during the week so it might not be till tomorrow night when I'll be able to get to them.
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    The red seems slower then the green and green seems a little slower then orange has been my experience for the last 8 hours hehe I played through the early am.
    I have implemented into TA for testing with green being missedcall,sms,email and orange being v-mail.Orange has a steady blink then when the 2 min reminder kicks in the blink does a triple for like 10 sec then goes back to single blink.The orange is the attention getter compared to the rest.the exe does take total control over the led of the treo f,sure.In example below when alert is not active it holds a push (off) command thus when charger is pluged in the red charge light does not come on,

    #turn off the led if no notifications are pending
    If ( LedOn && NOT Notify && NOT LEDD && ACC = 0 )
    RunWait("\My Documents\TreoLED\TreoLED\TreoLED.exe", "off")
    LedOn = FALSE
    EndIf

    I played a couple tricks in the loop and got the push to (off) recognize,

    #check the battery
    ACC = RegRead ( "HKLM", "System\State\Battery","ACConnected" )

    So now when the charger is plugged up the ACC value turns into 1 freeing up the runwait push so red is had when charging...
    Heh, yeah that makes sense if you are turning it off while it's connected. If it ends up getting too complicated, let me know and I'll see if there is a way to implement "blink-off".
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Sorry for taking so long. Work is interfering with my play again. :-/

    My results:
    Sprint 700wx == All tests passed as reported by others.
    VZW 700w == All tests passed. YES!
    I assume that all other 700 series will work the same.

    ATT 750 == All tests failed. Nada for all tests.

    I have a rom dump for Voda 750 somewhere and I could dump my ATT 750. Which files do you need or do you just want everything? I can get the kernel bootloader files that you wanted before also, but I have very little time during the week so it might not be till tomorrow night when I'll be able to get to them.
    Thanks Hannip, no rush. Work trumps play everytime.

    Even once I get the dump, it might take awhile.

    I'd probably rather have the whole dump, since I don't know how much has been changed. You can send it to zbop@comcast.net or put it online somewhere.

    Good to hear that the 700w worked, man I would have been upset if it didn't. I'm pretty sure the other 700's should work too.
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I have a rom dump for Voda 750 somewhere and I could dump my ATT 750. Which files do you need or do you just want everything? I can get the kernel bootloader files that you wanted before also, but I have very little time during the week so it might not be till tomorrow night when I'll be able to get to them.
    Oh yeah, the kernel stuff is definitely lower priority than the ROM dump. I won't even look at that until after the 750 is working.
  11. Kr3st's Avatar
    Posts
    123 Posts
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    #51  
    if i can help at all i will... i understand if i dont get the app to test it but i do have a 750 and if i knew how to dump i could do that for you asap. and i could also host it somewhere... im a sports agent and i have all the time in the world cause all my players are where they need to be... MAKIN ME MONEY! but yes if someone could tell me how to do it i will! ive been keeping up with this thread. just staying quiet. but let me know if not thats fine ill be waiting!
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by kr3st View Post
    if i can help at all i will... i understand if i dont get the app to test it but i do have a 750 and if i knew how to dump i could do that for you asap. and i could also host it somewhere... im a sports agent and i have all the time in the world cause all my players are where they need to be... MAKIN ME MONEY! but yes if someone could tell me how to do it i will! ive been keeping up with this thread. just staying quiet. but let me know if not thats fine ill be waiting!
    kr3st, thanks for offering. We've got a couple of people to test on 750, but yes we still need a ROM. Since it can be a pain to do and get a clean, working image, I'd almost rather wait for hannip. We'll give him a few days but if he's too busy, we might need some help.

    However, if you have the time and feel like looking into it, you can start by looking at these threads:

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh....php?p=1203197
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=238945

    There are at least two different ways to dump it. I'm not sure which method actually worked for the Treo 750.

    BTW, you represent anyone we know, that you can mention?
  13. Kr3st's Avatar
    Posts
    123 Posts
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    #53  
    many players... but ill start reading and i have a cingular 750 if that makes any difference but ill deff read the threads and see what i can do.
    Last edited by kr3st; 05/23/2007 at 05:40 PM.
  14. #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Heh, yeah that makes sense if you are turning it off while it's connected. If it ends up getting too complicated, let me know and I'll see if there is a way to implement "blink-off".
    Z no hurry at all..The 750 will consume enough of your time.
  15. #55  
    hannip just sent you TA beta 10 with the pretty colors..check your e-mail..
    Z give me a heads up and the cab is on the way to your
    E mail.Green is missed call,sms,email.
    Orange is voice mail pending.
    Last edited by slingbox; 05/23/2007 at 07:44 PM.
  16.    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    hannip just sent you TA beta 10 with the pretty colors..check your e-mail..
    Z give me a heads up and the cab is on the way to your
    E mail.Green is missed call,sms,email.
    Orange is voice mail pending.
    Sweet

    Sling you can send it my way, I'll play with it once I get home. My email addy is a couple of posts up.
  17. #57  
    Cool deal.I did use ledup for the green blink but the orange looks so darn pretty.
  18.    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Cool deal.I did use ledup for the green blink but the orange looks so darn pretty.
    I just tried it, heheh... Very slick

    Really did you think the green blink is slower? It could be...

    I can change the "green-blink" option to use the standard LED API so it's the same as LEDUp.

    Are you doing the double-blink orange?
  19. #59  
    yep the double blink orange is pretty cool I think....you cant miss that from across the room.
    If you could change the API to the same as ledup that would be sweet..
    At some point we all need to get a grip on how we can make this work without so many band -aids in the endwhile loop.If you opend that sucker up you will see were im coming from.best bet would to look at the posted TA beta and compare that ALERT CONTROL.mscr to the beta 10.s mscr file...your eyes will pop out on how much extra has to be used just to get the ledup to free so the orange can start.We will touch base when you have the time.That darn 750 does it all the time lol lol
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I have a rom dump for Voda 750 somewhere and I could dump my ATT 750. Which files do you need or do you just want everything? I can get the kernel bootloader files that you wanted before also, but I have very little time during the week so it might not be till tomorrow night when I'll be able to get to them.
    Hannip, (and kr3st) I think I found an image on rapidshare, so no need to dig one up just yet.

    If it doesn't extract correctly, I'll let you know.

    Thanks!
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions