1.    #1  
    I recently did an OTA update and all of my friends' phones who had done this showed the new alpha tag "AT&T" nicely centered. On 750, It says ATT, with the second T underlined!?? Not a big deal, but I thought I'd ask here to see what I can do about it. Thanks...
    Treo Pro | Blackberry Bold OS 4.6.0.167 | Slingbox PRO-HD | Plantronics 665 Bluetooth

Internet Sharing tethering app --> Awesome

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    I've havent seen this alpha tag yet. and how did you get an ota?
  3.    #3  
    Simple. Go into your OLAM, suspend your account and re-activate it. Takes 2 seconds and it's free. You also get any other OTA updates that way.
    Treo Pro | Blackberry Bold OS 4.6.0.167 | Slingbox PRO-HD | Plantronics 665 Bluetooth

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    olam? online account management? and how do i suspend it? and re activate it?
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    i just noticed i do have it i didnt see it cause i have the hidelogo so i never saw it. it does look really stupid
    Read this thread and you'll findout why the second T is underlined.

http://treo.discussion.treocentral.c...derline+AT%26T
  7.    #7  
    Ha...interesting. I'm sure we can edit the registry to make the display "prettier".
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Maybe not - I think this text comes from the tower. The change has not hit here yet.
  9.    #9  
    So it's a Windows Mobile instruction? Or WM just interprets the "&" that comes from the tower and displays it as it does on all WM devices? If that's the case, there's a coolness factor to it...LOL...

The alpha tag actually comes from the SIM. The SIM overrides whatever comes from the tower to show "AT&T" for everything.
    You can change in the registry, but it'll just go back to ATT when you travel between cel sites.
    I think we just have to wait for someone to fix it.
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    There's something in another thread, either on here or on howardforums.com, that this is a WM5 bug.

Joe