1.    #1  
    Just as the title says

I have these headphones but I can't use the next, previous, play/pause buttons for TCPMP.

they function fine on Windows Media Player....

But'UMM... who uses WMP??

anyone got ther buttons working on TCPMP?
    nope
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    TCPMP does not support it. I'm not sure if the commercial version supports it or not.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    it doesn't
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Thanks for clearing that up, Scott.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  6.    #6  
    aint that just about a... ... bummer...

thanks for the replies guys...

well since the buttons won't be supported .. I tried something else..

I mapped the volume up button to be previous, volume down to be next, and the side app to be play/pause..

I also put the option in TCPMP to catch these in background ..

so I'm good

I replaced the batt icon at the taskbar with the volume,and
    volume on headset works so this is a nice setup for me
    Conduits PocketPlayer is a great WMP replacement and supports A2DP. Why not invest a few bucks? For all the use you will get out of it (plus the convenience), it's well worth the investment.

http://conduits.com/products/player/
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    As to who still uses WMP, I do. I have an Iodata WiRevo BT stereo headphones and I use it with WMP every day and it's so much fun.
    WMP supports all the controls and it works fine.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....