1.    #1  
    Anyone here using TomTom and bluetooth GPS on the Treo 750 please tell me what you have for your settings to get the damn things working

I have the following settings:

Settings--->Bluetooth--->Com Ports ----> "BT-GPS -36573" set to COM8
    Settings ---> GPS---> GPS Program Port: Com3
    Settings ---> GPS--->GPS Hardare Port---> Com8 (28800 baud rate)
    Manage GPS automatically is ticked

In TomTom I have selected Com Port 3 as the "bluetooth port" and I cant get the damn things to sync

If someone could please tell me what they have got I would appreciate it
    I've been using on the 750 for about 3 months. The new version is much improved for finding and using Bluetooth GPS. Hope you never have to transfer license to a new device. Their CS is AWFUL!!
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    Try Deleting the bluetooth com ports (that you have set to Com8), when you get a successful partnerhip started (shows up in the devices tab withinj settings - bluetooth) just check the serail box. The GPS Program COM Port of 3 is okay but reset the GPS Hardware Port to none and the baud rate to 4800.
    I have a GlobalSat BT338 receiver that I had some difficulty getting to work until I used those settings above. Now it works great.
    Uncheck the mnage GPS automatically and that should do it. I have to check that if I want to use Google Maps and uncjeck it to use TomTom 6.
    I'm using TT6 on my Treo 750v.
    You have to set the device as "Other NMEA GPS Receiver" and then set the baud rate to 9600.