1.    #1  
    When I open .pdf attchments in Pocket Outlook it launches Picsel Viewer. The only problem is that PV doesn't seem to have a zoom option, so all I can see is a micro version of the page but no way to actually read it. I've looked though all the PV menus and can't find an enlarge or zoom function.

Would someone please tell me how to enlarge/zoom the page so I can read it? I can't imagine that this functionality is missing.

Thanks in advance.
    Center button on d-pad puts you in zoom mode. Then up/down dpad zooms in/out. Click center button again and it toggles back to pan mode. In the future, whatever application you are in, choose Start Menu and then Help. The user guides are very helpful.
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Conekkted!!

I looked in all the Picsel Viewer menus and didn't see it. I didn't think to look in the Start/Help menu.

Appreciate the re-direct and am much relieved that I'll be able to read my .pdf's!!
    Quote Originally Posted by eTreo View Post
    Thanks Conekkted!!

I looked in all the Picsel Viewer menus and didn't see it. I didn't think to look in the Start/Help menu.

Appreciate the re-direct and am much relieved that I'll be able to read my .pdf's!!

I download and installed Adobe's Acrobat for PPC's. I have used it before on my other PPC's and thought I would give it a shot again. If you don't mind the install size (7.21mb), it works really well on the Treo. In the past, it was real slow to load but on the Treo it loads up quickly. I prefer it to the Picsel viewer since it remembers the position of where you were in the document when you re-open a file.

I have mine installed on my 2GB sd card, no problems.

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/acrrppcdload.html
    Last edited by JGold; 05/18/2007 at 12:17 PM.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)