Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I have two treo 750's with cingular. One is 3 months old the other is 2 days old. Neither one will deliver text messages with pictures attached. Standard text messages are almost instantly delivered. All text with pictures attached go directly to the outbox but do not get sent. After numerous calls with cingular tech support they started a tech ticket. Tech support called today and stated this was a device issue not a network issue. I don't see how I could have two devices with the same problem bought months apart. The oldest treo worked for a while with mms being sent to a verizon phone. Any help or suggestions here??? thanks
    Global Posts
    383 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem. With mine trying to send messages it gets to 10% and then I get an error message saying something about error 1501... cannot receive MMS messages either. I had them tell me the same thing that the problem was with the device, so they send me a replacement treo 750. MMS worked fine until I setup my wireless exchange activesync and then it crapped out again. i called cingular, they called palm, said palm tech was working on it and transferred me to them. after about 50 minutes during that whole process, most of it spent on hold. i hung up, i might decide to try again tomorrow. its not a huge deal, since i communicate mostly by email rather than text, but i shouldn't be having this problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by fireballnc View Post
    I have two treo 750's with cingular. One is 3 months old the other is 2 days old. Neither one will deliver text messages with pictures attached. Standard text messages are almost instantly delivered. All text with pictures attached go directly to the outbox but do not get sent. After numerous calls with cingular tech support they started a tech ticket. Tech support called today and stated this was a device issue not a network issue. I don't see how I could have two devices with the same problem bought months apart. The oldest treo worked for a while with mms being sent to a verizon phone. Any help or suggestions here??? thanks
    Are you using cingulars xpress mail? If you then thats the problem. I had the same problem, I could not send or recieve mms messages and once I uninstalled xpress mail it works like a charm. Even if you are not using it but it is installed on your Treo it will affect the mms messages.
    I have similar problem with my 650... how do i uninstall xpressmail? (i am not even sure have it installed, but i have it in my Menu). appreciate any help.