Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    700wx/Sprint

Anyone else having this problem....

This happens every time already on a call & receive an incoming call. If I don't want to answer the incoming call I will hit 'ignore' or just let it continue to ring until it goes to voicemail. As soon as I hit ignore or it has gone to voicemail, the screen shuts off and the line goes dead. When I turn my screen back on it shows my first call it still active but the line is dead.

Hardreset same thing... I've had two different 700wxs, both did the same thing.
    i have read about this issue on other treo forums - I am a bell mobility subscriber in Canada with a 700wx and I don't have this problem.
    Famous Quotes:

"Quite yo jibba-jabber and send me a text message."

"Q? Q What? I pity the Q!"

"Mr. T.......... T as in Treo"
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I have been having the same problem for a while now. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crash383 View Post
    I have been having the same problem for a while now. Anyone have any suggestions?
    A small percentage of the times that I press ignore, it actually works and I can continue to talk.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I have a 700wx with Sprint and I have not experienced any problems after hitting the ignore tab. I have seen a couple of similar complaints on TC though.
    I have a Sprint 700wx and I haven't experienced this either. This was my procedure:
    1. Called my 700wx from Skype and answered the phone.
    2. Called my 700wx from my home phone.
    3. When the call went through, I ignored the 2nd call.

Sprint 700wx
    Software version 1.14
    PRL ID: 20227

I was wondering, how long were you on the call, before the 2nd call came in?