1.    #1  
    Even though Ill admit I have a self-serving purpose too, it sounds to me that scripters could help eachother by posting tasks they think should be doable with mortscript and asking for help!

Allow me to start

- I want mortscript to check if it connected -through activesync- and if not, connect by bluetooth.
    * Mortscript doesn't seem to recognise 'ActiveSync' as a connection type.
    * I don't see a way to connect-with-bluetooth without trying to simulate taps (which is an iffy method).
  2.    #2  
    Incidentally for my specific problem I did find an 'external' solution. Vijay555's VJBlueSync: http://www.vijay555.com/?Releases:VJBlueSync - which does work on WM5 (my axim x51v anyway) contrary to what it says on the page.
    Quote Originally Posted by puntloos View Post
    - I want mortscript to check if it connected -through activesync- and if not, connect by bluetooth.
    * Mortscript doesn't seem to recognise 'ActiveSync' as a connection type.
    * I don't see a way to connect-with-bluetooth without trying to simulate taps (which is an iffy method).
    It's not mortscript that is supposed to recognize active Sync or BT as a connection type.
    The script you write will recognize it.What you seek can be achieved very easily .start with the reg...There are changes you could write your script to get results.