1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to disable the beep/vibration when the charger is plugged in or pulled out? Have searched around and cant seem to find a setting for it.
    I'm sure registry edit can take care of that or you can simply mute the volume on your phone if its that big of a deal.
    END OF LINE
    either that or email me at codyppc at gmail dot com and I will send you two files to teplace the originals in your windows folder. what I did is take a silent wav and renamed it to the wavs that made the sounds. works great. I would post them, but I can't right now from my treo
    Hey cody - even though I already did the edits, I may email you for the files anyway. Always easier to drop files than regedit...
    END OF LINE
    One comment, if you are editing the registry, instead of erasing string values, just put quote marks around anything you don't want windows to recognize and if you want it back just remove the quote marks.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimh2000 View Post
    One comment, if you are editing the registry, instead of erasing string values, just put quote marks around anything you don't want windows to recognize and if you want it back just remove the quote marks.
    That's a good idea - then you don't have to worry about replacing the values. Thanks -
    END OF LINE
  8.    #8  
    I changed the registry values and add quotes (nice idea). No more annoying vibrates for SD card and charger. Thank you!