1.    #1  
    Pocket MSN is a horrible program and I was wondering if anyone has heard of an update. An additional problem with the program is when I send an e mail in the from space is my e mail addy. I have searched the entire internet for months trying to find a fix for this. Palm support said it is a default setting. Does this bother anyone as much as it does me? The from space needs to be my name. One of the reasons I bought the WX is for email attachment downloading from my MSN account and this issue is almost a deal breaker for me. If I access Hotmail from IE I can send e mails with my name in the from space, but obviously I cannot open attachments. Sorry this post is so long, but thank you for any responses.

ps...When I send/receive in Hotmail it slows my device down so much it isn't worth the hassle. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    oh yes there is.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=128014

Since then it got out of beta to a final version that comes with windows mobile 6 devices, but if you search google im sure you can find the .cab and install on the treo.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    However, it's not really an update. Pocket MSN is on the ROM so it cannot be removed unless a custom ROM was made.

You will have both Pocket MSN and Windows Live on your device.