Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    So I got an idea and I hope there is someone out there that can help, cause I can't program. Anyone who has used the Mobile IM app from Cingular knows that when its running it leaves the word Notification down assigned to the left soft key and there is no way to close it. My idea is pretty simple I think, I download a cab file that when I am not running the app instead of my left soft key saying email it says SMS and I can click on it and it gives me the option of SMS or Email. Now couldn't someone make a cab file that changes that button a little more that when you are running Mobile IM, that button says Messaging or something and when you click on it, you get the options for IM, SMS, or Email?

I am guessing it would work, let me know, that would be great.

Thanks
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    How did you get it on your treo 750?
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I just downloaded it right from Media Net, its located under the Mail and Messaging section. If you have done any sort of hacks to PIE it will not download. It functions well other than the issue that I stated already
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.