1.    #1  
    has anyone had this problem? i've been noticing it a lot lately. i just bought a minisd card (kingston) and i noticed that when i go into camera mode and take a picture i get an error that says file unable to load. then when i access the dcim folder, none of my pictures are there. i do a soft reset and that doesnt do it. the only way to fix this it seems is to delete the folder and create a new dcim folder which means i lost all my photos.

when i try to access the corrupted folder on my computer, it doesnt show up as a folder but just a flat unknown file.

anyone encounter this?

I've also noticed that sometimes the minisd card doesnt show up unless i remove it and plug it back in.

bad minisd card?
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    What capacity is the card? 4GB? Lots of people report problems with 4GB cards. Some 2GB cards are also problematic. A PQI card didn't work for me, a SanDisk card did.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I am using a 2GB Kingston card too. I haven't had the problem with pictures I take not showing up in the folder. Once in a while I do get the card not showing up when I connect ActiveSync.
    Palm 650 > Nokis 6682 > HTC 8125 > Nokia e62 > BB Pearl > Samsung Blackjack > HTC 8525 > Treo 750 & HTC Trinity
    I had the same problem. *sigh*
  5.    #5  
    i have the kingston 2 gb minisd card. i hope its just the card and not the phone.

tcc what solved the problem for you?
    Happens to me too. Sandisk 2 GB card. Every once in a while, half my photos are missing. Sometimes the camera application crashes the phone.
    I had the Kingston 2gb card also. The card worked great for a week and then all of a sudden the card started to vanish. I also had the problem where all the photos in the DCIM folder would just go missing. It was real annoying. I called Kingston and they told me that the 2gb card is not compatible with the Treo 750 (even though the website says it is) I lost my receipt so I couldn't return the card to the store. I finally talked them into sending me (2) 1 gb cards in exchange for the 2gb card. Not the best solution but at least the 1 gb cards work flawlessly.