Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Anyone have the cab file for the most updated (not beta) version of TCPMP? I'm at work and I can't get to their site to download it for some reason. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    Anyone have the cab file for the most updated (not beta) version of TCPMP? I'm at work and I can't get to their site to download it for some reason. Thanks.
    Here you go.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Thanks but that's an older version (I already have .72RC1). Anyone have the newest stable version?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    As for their website I haven't been able to access their website in weeks.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    There is a TCPMP unofficial version .82 or something like that, but I don't use it as the title of the track you are listening to keeps disappearing. You can't access TCPMP's website because it doesn't exist anymore.

They went commercial. There will never be a newer version of TCPMP. It is now CorePlayer mobile and costs money. No free trial even.

http://www.coreplayer.com/
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Ah - that would explain the difficulty in getting to their site. Thanks for the info.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    the most stable version i think was .81 and i have that in a cab somewhere around here. pm me if you want it
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Thanks hannip!
    np, I use 81 since it has all of the latest plugins. There is a small issue with it however where you have to tap on the fullscreen icon on the bottom bar to get the picture to show sometimes. A minor inconvenience.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    np, I use 81 since it has all of the latest plugins. There is a small issue with it however where you have to tap on the fullscreen icon on the bottom bar to get the picture to show sometimes. A minor inconvenience.
    Technically the non-beta versions are now commercial-ware that you have to pay for. The betas were non-expiring free versions.