1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have the 700wx on Sprint, and use it as my primary MP3 player. But when I try to lock the keys while WMP is running, the music stops! This is a huge problem, as keys start getting randomly pressed while the phone is in my pocket. Yesterday, I guess the green call button was pressed up against my leg because in the middle of a song, the phone redialed the last person I had called!

Any fix for this? If not, are there any other Windows Mobile music players that have support for a Library like WMP does (TCPMP does not), but also allows you to lock the keys?

Thanks
    PHM Screensaver app, assign to side button, turns screen off and locks keys (volume keys still work). works great
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    That site (PHM) looks pretty interesting, Does it work on our Treo's with WM5? I can't find any mention of it on the site, and all the screen shots are most definetly not from our size screens. I hope it is, as I mentioned, a couple of the functions look useful.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
    That site (PHM) looks pretty interesting, Does it work on our Treo's with WM5? I can't find any mention of it on the site, and all the screen shots are most definetly not from our size screens. I hope it is, as I mentioned, a couple of the functions look useful.

Thanks
    It works just fine. I use screensaver and the text editor (notepad).
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Me to, thanks to Jgold

Seems like notepad has a 32k or so limit..is that the case for other notepad apps (I tried another yesterday and ran into the same issue)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Me to, thanks to Jgold

Seems like notepad has a 32k or so limit..is that the case for other notepad apps (I tried another yesterday and ran into the same issue)
    I don't know for sure. You might need a more robust app like PhatNotes.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  7.    #7  
    Thanks... but I can't get the program to install. I connect via activesync, and then click the msi, but when it brings up the add/remove programs panel, PHM isn't listed. Any ideas??

Thanks again
  8.    #8  
    Actually, I got it installed.. if people are having trouble, find an app that allows you to extract MSI files.. extract the .CAB file that has ARM in the name of it, copy that to your device, and run it. It will install and work
    One other little tidbit that you may not know about - you can blank the screen (not locking really, but it's something) by setting the 'Toggle Screen' function in WMP - I set mine as space bar. Press the space bar and the screen goes dark. Keyboard is still lighted, but at least the screen is blanked out....