1.    #1  
    Hey guys whats up? I did a search but couldnt find anything, I may have used the wrong wording, any how is there a program or script which allows me to use the volume buttons as a scroller when reading e-mails or on a web site. I got used to it on my Blackjack.

Thanks, Carlos
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    You can make the button below the volume buttons scroll. Go into buttons and reassign it and an option is to scroll down or up. I know its not the same thing, but it works.
    Palm 650 > Nokis 6682 > HTC 8125 > Nokia e62 > BB Pearl > Samsung Blackjack > HTC 8525 > Treo 750 & HTC Trinity
    The button below the volume buttons- IT would be NICE if we could make a script?(hack?) that we could USE the up and down vol buttons for scrolling.... (i.e. HOLD up for vol, HOLD down for vol down, but click quickly on either up or down to scroll)
    Lance
    http://www.aslmentor.com
    (my avatar means "I love you" in sign language.
    --------------------------
    PalmIII->Sidekick I-->Sidekick II -->Sidekick III and now Treo 750 which blows them all away.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    I don't like or use the program, but doesn't "AE button plus" enable this?