1.    #1  
    Can I -

1. Set the "notifications" (e.g. "you have 1 new email") pop-up window thing to actually stays on the today screen until I dismiss it

2. Remove the scolling bar from the today screen if I have too many plugins?

If anyone knows please do share
    Quote Originally Posted by cam05 View Post
    Can I -

1. Set the "notifications" (e.g. "you have 1 new email") pop-up window thing to actually stays on the today screen until I dismiss it

1. choose a third parties application such as photoalarm or spb phone suites.
    2. without scrooling bar, how can you get the plugins at the end of today screen? You can use spb mobile shell to pack some plugins together, or you can use V2R Multi Desk ppc edition to allow different plugins in different today.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Can I -

Haven't seen anything (reg related) to address #1. As for number 2, the only choice you have is to eliminate some of the plugins or consolidate your plug-ins with a plug-in that pulls in other plug-ins (ie. SBSH PocketBreeze, Spb PocketPlus or Diary).
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Bump for #1. It is so frustrating it doesn't stay up after I unlock the 750.
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    When you have a reminder, the left softkey changes to Notifications. Isn't that enough for you to know you missed something?

Joe
    No. The balloon which shows the subject of email or a preview of the SMS message doesn't display after the phone is unlocked. Not sure if AEButtons plus is causing the issue or if this happens regardless. The balloon tip is very helpful since you can preview it and ignore/dismiss.

Dale
    You can do the same thing when you hit the notification menu and the notification menu selection. It will re-display the bubble. You can also click the envelope icon in the menu bar. Sure two key presses, if you use the menu option, but I don't like the clutter anyways.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    I understand. But why does the bubble display and then go away when you need to use it!
    Quote Originally Posted by netdale View Post
    I understand. But why does the bubble display and then go away when you need to use it!
    If you get lots of emails or missed phone calls (or voicemail) you can understand how that popup could be a nuisance. I actually like how it works. Also, if you don't like the basic functionality, you could add a 3rd party app like phonealarm or Sbp Phone Suite.
    PhoneAlarm / Phone Suite add additional overhead and are more complicated then just having the bubble stay put.
    Well, since there is no way to keep the bubble from going away, I guess you're just stuck with the default functionality. Sorry.
    If you turn off the keyguard.....the balloon stays put.
    Keyguard or popup...keyguard or popup. Decisions, decisions. I have tried other keylock solutions and they are all a PIA. They all require a couple of steps and a screen tap to unlock a device. So looks like you have a choice to make.
    I've got the opposite question. I don't want the notification pop-up. I am using phone suite and don't need it. Anyone find a way to turn off the notification pop-up yet?
    Treo 750 / Cingular 3125
    Quote Originally Posted by spartanrob View Post
    I've got the opposite question. I don't want the notification pop-up. I am using phone suite and don't need it. Anyone find a way to turn off the notification pop-up yet?

in setting-> sound and notification, uncheck "display message on screen" for all events you want.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    I think you tried that already, right Rob?
    Yep, that doesn't turn off the 'Notification'
    Treo 750 / Cingular 3125
    Quote Originally Posted by spartanrob View Post
    Yep, that doesn't turn off the 'Notification'
    You are right.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    IMHO it is for that reason that message notification apps like PA and Phone Suite a PIA.
    Can I -

have you found a solution for your question? I'm searching for an answer for that question my self but haven't found anything yet.

Ciao,
    DeepThought