1.    #1  
    Does someone know how to set the times on the 700WX to 15 min intervals or how I can put in an appointment at 10:15? Thank you so much in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraf View Post
    Does someone know how to set the times on the 700WX to 15 min intervals or how I can put in an appointment at 10:15? Thank you so much in advance
    Sure, you just type it in!

-Frank
  3.    #3  
    Frank,

I hope I didn't scare you!Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraf View Post
    Frank,

I hope I didn't scare you!Thank you.
    Scare me? Hehe... nope! Are you a new Treo owner?

-Frank
  5.    #5  
    Yes,

I was also wondering about the bluetooth, on me cellphone that I traded up for the treo 700wx, I had a headset that when you pushed the button on the headset it said "name dial or digit dial?" I would say the name in my saved contacts in the phone and it would dial it or it would digit dial the number I said. This feature, I loved!!! Phone is motorola v710 and headset a motorola 820. I had a palm that was almost 5 yr old, a palm 515, and was fearful it would give up the ghost soon so went to treo. Will my treo do that with a head set? I started with the 700p and almost committed myself to assylum because of so many blutooth problems so traded in for 700wx and no problems so far but have not syncd a earpiece yet. Have veriszon service. Thanks in advance.
    Yeah, I missed that with my Razr and HS 850. It was nice being able to voice dial. Unfortunately, there's no way to do that, yet, with the 700wx, Voice Command 1.6, and a BT headset. Voice Command currently allows voice dialing via the mic on the Treo, not BT headset.