Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    zbop, I see you've been moonlighting.

Nice idea, it will come in handy I'm sure!

It would be cool also to somehow link this in with calendar so that certain meetings could automatically silence the phone for the length of the meeting. Maybe keying off of the meeting category. Thinking an option like silence all appointments with a category of "Business" or something like that.

At any rate, excellent work!
    Isn't it what phone weaver is doing?
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Thanks. But how about the battery usage?

I tried phoneweaver. The idea of it is nice. However it seems to be a battery killer.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    app would be perfect if it killed the "vibrate" as well...
    Quote Originally Posted by pontiacy View Post

I tried phoneweaver. The idea of it is nice. However it seems to be a battery killer.

Impossible. Phone weaver doesn't even run background. It's notification-based program.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
  5.    #25  
    I posted an updated version with the following changes:

- one-handed navigation support
    - prevent any vibrations during the silenced period

I've taken care of the vibrate associated with alarms, notifications and phone-rings whether the mute slider is on or off, but if anyone is still running into issues with this, let me know.

Z.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by pontiacy View Post

Battery usage should be minimal. This program also uses notifications so no processing or CPU-usage is occurring in the background.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Works great but I'm currently using Mavick's Hidelogo and that requires the Date plugin to be off. Any plans to attach your program to something else? Maybe the time in the top line?
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by rijc99 View Post
    Works great but I'm currently using Mavick's Hidelogo and that requires the Date plugin to be off. Any plans to attach your program to something else? Maybe the time in the top line?
    This plugin will work with hidelogo, it does *not* attach to the default date plugin.

It's possible to put it in the taskbar/titlebar. The only problem is, everybody wants it a little different, lol. Taskbar, bottom tray, today plugin, standalone app, hotkey etc, even completely invisible (just activate on top slider switch).

I'll take a look into how much work is involved and if it's an easy change, I might make that an option. Thanks.
    ever since the sprint update I can't get this program to install. Any ideas?
    I'm in a relationship in which I need my phone to make no noise after about midnight, as late night calls and texts have gotten me in more than enough trouble over the past two years, so this will come in handy as opposed to physically going in and turning off all sounds & vibrates for known call, unknown call, palm message, missed call, etc. That takes about 3-5 minutes EVERY night, so hopefully this will work. Can't believe no one thought of it sooner.
    Okay, works great, but is there any way to silence beyond two hours?
    really, you got it to work, what version do you have?
    I updated to the 1.15 sprint version and ever since could not get this program to work!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12