1.    #1  
    I'm sure this has been addressed but I can't find it.

How do I sync files form my computer to the sd card on my treo through ActiveSync? I'm trying to make this automagic in the middle of the night.
    I don't think there's a way to have files synced, with ActiveSync, to any folder other than the one that gets created on the device. I don't think that ActiveSync can 'see' the card, for purposes of the sync - I know ActiveSync can see the card for purposes of File Explorer-type stuff (the 'Explore Device command when AS is active).

I'd like to see this as well - any workarounds, anyone....
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMac View Post
    I don't think there's a way to have files synced, with ActiveSync, to any folder other than the one that gets created on the device. I don't think that ActiveSync can 'see' the card, for purposes of the sync - I know ActiveSync can see the card for purposes of File Explorer-type stuff (the 'Explore Device command when AS is active).

I'd like to see this as well - any workarounds, anyone....
    For Windows XP SP2 I use MightySync (www.mydocsunlimited.com) and have been using this successfully for a few years. Basically, it is an add-on to AS and runs whenever the device is connected. You define mappings between any file or directory on your hard drive and your device (including storage card).