1.    #1  
    Not sure if this has been discussed on this site previously or not, but I stumbled upon Opera 8.65. If you download Adobe Flash for Pocket PC, Youtube videos will load on the 750!!

Note, that this is Adobe Flash Player and not the FlashLite v 2.xx. FlashLite will not enable YouTube or embedded flash videos to play on the Treo.

The videos stutter, but they do play for those moments when you're really bored.
    i havent been able to get youtube to play doing this. all i see is that the video says its loading and it doesnt change no matter how long i let the page load.

im using the opera and the flash player you said to use. any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by trojanvision View Post

The videos stutter, but they do play for those moments when you're really bored.
    I tried 8.65 being a registered 8.60 user. Didn't like it so much and from time to time there were memory issues (which still haven't been resolved from 8.60). That being said, my "boring moments" are solved with a sling box which controls my cable/pvr box.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by methad View Post
    i havent been able to get youtube to play doing this. all i see is that the video says its loading and it doesnt change no matter how long i let the page load.

im using the opera and the flash player you said to use. any suggestions?
    Have you tried several different videos? Some videos are encoded with a higher version of Flash (Flash 8) than the Pocket PC version available, which is at Flash 7. The Flash 7-encoded videos load fine, but not the Flash 8.

Try reinstalling Flash Player for Pocket PC again. Not sure what to tell you as it does work on mind.

You may also want to invest in a program like MemMaid to manage your memory and Opera cache as you will quickly run out of storage memory with YouTube.