1.    #1  
    Has anyone had this problem? I would like to fix it if anyone knows how.
    soft reset?

Are you sure you are looking at the inbox, and not the outbox?
  3.    #3  
    Yea I am using phonealarm and it is telling me I have ALWAYS 3 unread sms messages...
  4.    #4  
    Soft reset will put it back to zero for only a few seconds and then phone reads I have new text messages which I don't
    You sure you don't have any unread text massages? that is the only reason i see it would alert you. if you don't Try deleting them all and see if it still does it. if it does uninstall and reinstall phone alarm.
    Are you using one of the beta versions of phonealarm? There was a known issue with those, which I believe have been corrected in the most recent beta.

Or, did you install the Threaded SMS cab while you had unread messages?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiguy View Post
    Are you using one of the beta versions of phonealarm? There was a known issue with those, which I believe have been corrected in the most recent beta.

Or, did you install the Threaded SMS cab while you had unread messages?
    Maybe its the sms cab I installed, never thought of that. Is there a folder I can access to delete all messages prior to installing the sms cab?
    Try this...worked for me a few times that I had issues with TXT and Emails.

http://www.freewareppc.com/communica...eadcount.shtml
    Install the trial for SPB diary and read the 3 text messages through that.

Edit: the reason for this problem is that the threaded SMS app stores the text messages in another location. Once you clear it out of the original, you'll be fine.

Among other places, you can read about it here. The search button is your friend!