1.    #1  
    ok well I used to use verichat then nokia closed it. I never found out why nokia closed it so I was hopeing someone would shead some light on the subject.

-posted via treo sorry for any spelling errors.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I've been using Agile Messenger for over a year (first on my i730 and now on my Treo for the past month) and I love it. Yea, it's not free, nor is it that cheap ($45), but it works great for me.
    Former owner of... Kyocera 7135, Samsung SCH-i730...

Current owner of... Treo 700w
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiBruin View Post
    I've been using Agile Messenger for over a year (first on my i730 and now on my Treo for the past month) and I love it. Yea, it's not free, nor is it that cheap ($45), but it works great for me.

agile sucks. i use octro now its the best.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigmattFromJeRSeY View Post
    agile sucks. i use octro now its the best.

Everyone seems to hate agile. I don't see why you all do. I tried using Octro and it kept kicking me off or disconnecting in the middle of a chat. Never happens with Agile. What issues do you have with it?

Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    forty five dollars for a messing ap on a phone
    you cant be serious
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    forty five dollars for a messing ap on a phone
    you cant be serious
    It's worth it if you're using it a lot. The free UK AIM client is garbage. Octro is free now since it's still in Beta, but you better believe it won't be forever. I've used IM+, and it's nowhere near as one handed friendly as Agile. I've looked and looked for a decent free client, it simply doesn't exist. But if I'm wrong, point me in the right direction.

7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiBruin View Post
    Everyone seems to hate agile. I don't see why you all do. I tried using Octro and it kept kicking me off or disconnecting in the middle of a chat. Never happens with Agile. What issues do you have with it?
    agile sucks because u im a person and they im you back and its a different window. and i never have a problem with octro kicking me off in middle of a chat. yea it wont be free for ever but i would rather pay for that then crapy agile. You should try the newest release of octro and see.

Also know one told me why nokia thought it was smart for them to kill verichat.