1.    #1  
    I have a 2GB Mini SD Card (SanDisk) that has worked perfectly since I have purchased it (no resets required etc..) and I would like to be able to use my Treo 750 as a portable "USB drive" (with the 2GB MiniSD Card being the storage) and I am wondering what is the best way to make that possible?
    When you plug the Treo into a PC, its accessible from "My Computer". It won't have a drive letter, but you copy files to is just like a flash drive.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  3.    #3  
    Oh

and this will work on any windows PC without the active sync software etc..? I swear I could recall this requiring some type of tweak... Certainly it does on the 8525
    Its activesync only. For what you want maybe softick cardexport II for WM is better.

Surur
  5.    #5  
    thanks surur that was what I was looking for
    if you activesync, you can click on explore & use the sd as a flashdrive
    Lance
    http://www.aslmentor.com
    (my avatar means "I love you" in sign language.
    --------------------------
    PalmIII->Sidekick I-->Sidekick II -->Sidekick III and now Treo 750 which blows them all away.
    This goes almost parallel to his question, but more indepth, so I'm asking here...

Anyone know of any programs that will get past the access masks to save WM6 on your hdd... making activesync a full backup?
    Windows < ubuntu + beryl (UNIX/Linux)... now time to code..

yay for hackers and all the wonderful tools used by said brains.
    Anyone play counterstrike?
    Look for a program called WM5torage it turns the Treo 750 into a flash drive. I use it all The time since I have a 2gb card.
    cool thx!
    Windows < ubuntu + beryl (UNIX/Linux)... now time to code..

yay for hackers and all the wonderful tools used by said brains.
    Anyone play counterstrike?