1.    #1  
    My sister has a Treo 700wx and we're trying to get video to run on it. The files are .mp4 formatted at 320x240 and work great on my BlackJack running WM5. On her phone, the video doesn't display full screen, but instead uses the postage stamp size display. I've tried every setting I know of in WM5 to change it, but no go.

Any ideas?
    Just a shot in the dark but did you change the option to view "full screen"?
  3.    #3  
    Sigh. That's the first thing I thought of. All that does, inher case, is turn off the controls and banner.

That format - .mp4, 320x240, etc. SHOULD play on the Treo in full screen, shouldn't it? Everything I read indicates there's nothing different in WM5 on the Treo than the Blackjack to prevent it.
    Yeah, sorry that's all I can tell ya to try. You are right, it SHOULD play back in full screen.
    which program are you using to play the vids
  6.    #6  
    WMP for now. I've been thinking about downloading TCPMP, but their site was dead yesterday.
    i think getting tcpmp will most likely solve your problem. Thats the only program i use to watch vids on my treo. Tcpmp has lots of screen size options, you will def. be happier with it over wmp.
  8. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ptrader View Post
    WMP for now. I've been thinking about downloading TCPMP, but their site was dead yesterday.
    You have to find it from a third party site (they're out there, just search google), they've dropped TCPMP to sell Coreplayer. Coreplayer just crashes on me most of the time, so I'd find TCPMP,
    If you use tcpmp make sure you get the mp4 codec to play mp3 files. I use tcpmp only instead of wm and i have never had a problem playing any video or mp3's.
    No more Tilt for me came back and got the Treo Pro.