1.    #1  
    Hello;

When my calendar opens it goes to the daily view, I want it to always open to the monthly view. How can I make it so that whenever I open the calendar for Windows Mobile it goes to the monthly view?

Also, when I open the calendar I would like to know which days I am busy instead of clicking on it and then finding out. Somewhat like how the Palm works where if one clicks on the calendar in monthly-view it shows a block dot on the day, and that would signify an event. How can I do that with WM?

Thanks,
    Time to go third party PIM I think.

Surur
    The built-in calendar is a bit lacking, to be honest. As Surur suggested, you might want to look into a 3rd party PIM.

A free (and very powerful) solution would be TodayAgenda. It allows you to customize the default view of your calendar when you enter it through the today plugin. Not to mention it has a very nice interface for displaying your upcoming appointments, tasks, birthdays/anniversaries, etc.
    no 3rd party app needed. check out this thread. read it all.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...light=calendar
    Quote Originally Posted by Studio+727+com View Post
    Hello;

When my calendar opens it goes to the daily view, I want it to always open to the monthly view. How can I make it so that whenever I open the calendar for Windows Mobile it goes to the monthly view?

Also, when I open the calendar I would like to know which days I am busy instead of clicking on it and then finding out. Somewhat like how the Palm works where if one clicks on the calendar in monthly-view it shows a block dot on the day, and that would signify an event. How can I do that with WM?

Thanks,
    PocketInformant2007 will do that. They give a shortcut to each part of the application including a general one, so you can open to anything.

PI will also show you which days you are busy in any number of ways (bar graphs on the day to show time busy, icons, etc.).
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.