Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey guys whats up, does anybody know any info on the staus on WM6? I heard that t-mbile should get it really soon for the Dash. Any word for the 750I just cant wait for it to come out
    yeah TM got it on Friday or Sat. Co-worked installed it on his dash as soon as ti was out. Don't have the details but he said it was a major pain to upgrade so I would image the same pain for us 750 users once Cingular lets us play.
    Quote Originally Posted by elmachonacho View Post
    yeah TM got it on Friday or Sat. Co-worked installed it on his dash as soon as ti was out. Don't have the details but he said it was a major pain to upgrade so I would image the same pain for us 750 users once Cingular lets us play.
    And I know someone who installed it on his Dash and said it was no problem.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Refresh my memory...when did Cingular say (or in what quarter) we would get the HPSDA speed upgrade for the 750?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    And I know someone who installed it on his Dash and said it was no problem.
    Is it out already? If so where can i d/l it?
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Not Sure when we will get it for the T750, I have it on my Wizard and it's rather nice. The WM6 upgrade is one reason I went with the T750. I am really looking forward to the upgrade.

BR
    Mobility!! TMO, Treo 750
  7.    #7  
    where did u get it for rthe wizard?
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Here is the Dash WM6 update....

http://www.t-mobile.com/wmupgrade
    Palm 650 > Nokis 6682 > HTC 8125 > Nokia e62 > BB Pearl > Samsung Blackjack > HTC 8525 > Treo 750 & HTC Trinity
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by maevro View Post
    Here is the Dash WM6 update....

http://www.t-mobile.com/wmupgrade
    is that for the dash or mda?
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdelauz02 View Post
    is that for the dash or mda?
    Dash as far as I know.
    Palm 650 > Nokis 6682 > HTC 8125 > Nokia e62 > BB Pearl > Samsung Blackjack > HTC 8525 > Treo 750 & HTC Trinity
    I would expect it in June sometime, to help ease the "OMG the iPhone is really really here" hype...

That being said, Palm delaying something is as normal as the sunset...
    Is it out already? If so where can i d/l it?
    the dash official rom leaked early this week. You can download it here http://smartmodz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3955

There is no word on MDA but there are unofficial aka underground roms for it with WM6.
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    where did u get it for rthe wizard?
    If you do a bit of searching on the site listed in this thread you should find what you are looking for (there are various versions, some are better than others - My MDA is a G4 and I have one of the Faria releases).
    Sorry for being cryptic but this is still a rarther touchy subject and I don't want to bring unwanted attention to the nice folks who have done the work on these releases.

BR
    Mobility!! TMO, Treo 750
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I don't know why you would need the WM6 Dash leak when the official release is tomorrow May 4th.
  15.    #16  
    Will it be on t-mobiles site, or HTC"s site?
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    On T Mobiles site, the same link I posted earlier will host the download.
    Quote Originally Posted by maevro View Post
    I don't know why you would need the WM6 Dash leak when the official release is tomorrow May 4th.
    maybe because it the exact same thing that is coming out tomorrow LOL. So why wait.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Anyone know when WM6 will be available for us that have a unlocked 750 vodafone version?

Thanks for any help.

Ted
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    So when you install WM6, it wipes everything you have (3rd party) out right? What a pain in the *ss.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast