1.    #1  
    Has anyone gotten Favorites, organized into folders, to (Active) sync with Outlook 2003? Whenever I do this, the favorites in the folder disappear, if I delete the folder from my Treo my Activesync throughs a "Unresolved Items" error. When I click on "Resolve", it cannot resolve the problem. Bottom line, I cannot get Favorites to sync properly when organized in Folders.

The Treo handles this all fine, no issues. Except when Active sync deletes the entries

Active Sync 4.2 (just upgraded to 4.5 but haven't tested this again yet)
    Outlook 2003
    Verizon

I think the issue is probably OL2003 related. Maybe it has no support for nested Favorites. I have 2007 available. Anyone know if it supports this?

-Frank
    I use Outlook XP on my laptop and Outlook 2007 on my desktop. Neither will sync my favorites to my Treo if I have nested favorites. The Treo doesn't recognize it. I believe I even tried to create a nested favorites list on my Treo manually and it was still not recognized by pocket IE.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    I use Outlook XP on my laptop and Outlook 2007 on my desktop. Neither will sync my favorites to my Treo if I have nested favorites. The Treo doesn't recognize it. I believe I even tried to create a nested favorites list on my Treo manually and it was still not recognized by pocket IE.
    Well, the Treo seems to work fine doing this, alone, manualy making the shortcuts on the Treo. It's just the syncing part that throws a monkey wrench into it. Thanks for your input. At least you saved me time trying to force the issue

-Frank
    I just drag the desktop folder mobile favorites to the treo windows\
    rename treo windows\favorites to favorites b
    then rename windows\mobile favorites to favorites.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.