1.    #1  
    I think I accidentally touched a setting I wasnt suppose to. So I need to verify it with somebody else. If you can simply go to Start>settings>phone and where it says TTY/TTD, let me know if it has to be OFF or ON
    Quote Originally Posted by cdelauz02 View Post
    I think I accidentally touched a setting I wasnt suppose to. So I need to verify it with somebody else. If you can simply go to Start>settings>phone and where it says TTY/TTD, let me know if it has to be OFF or ON
    Off.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    dayamn gold you beat me too it...okay got another question for you or whoever...in the today settings, items what is or what does the today timeout do...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Off.
    Thanks JGOLD!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rino808 View Post
    dayamn gold you beat me too it...okay got another question for you or whoever...in the today settings, items what is or what does the today timeout do...
    The today timeout is the amount of time that it will take (in hrs) for the device to go back to the today screen. So, if you turn off your device while you are in an application, it will take the amount of time set in the timeout to go back to the today screen automatically.

HTH!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    thanks jgold...i always woundered what that was...and its set to 4hrs...omg...that is hella long...lol
  7.    #7  
    Yes It Is