1.    #1  
    When I am in a meeting, I always have to mute my phone manually. I was seeking for a program which can automatically switch to mute according to the meeting appointment in my calendar.

Finally Phone weaver can do it. If you guys have not try it, give it a shot, it just rocks. Now when my appointment is a meeting, treo 750 will switch to vibrate automatically.

If you guys can do it long time ago, please don't laugh at me.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    How does SBSH PhoneWeaver compare to SPB Phone Suite?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by trojanvision View Post
    How does SBSH PhoneWeaver compare to SPB Phone Suite?

No idea, I just need the specific feature - agenda-triggered profile-switching.

Updated: It seems SPB phone suites can also trigger profile-switching if the meeting status is "busy", I didn't try it since it is almost 1.8MB in the RAM. Phoneweaver is much smaller (only about 350KB).

Updated 2: Just tried phonealarm (Hated it most long time ago because of messy interface), it seems both phonealarm and SPB phone suites won't trigger profile-switching like phoneweaver. Phoneweaver can trigger profile-switching when the appointment is a meeting with at least one attentee.
    Last edited by cellneuron; 05/02/2007 at 12:41 AM.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    PhoneWeaver is so much "lighter" than both Phone Suite and Phone Alarm. That's because it does one thing and does it well - profiles.

I tried PhoneWeaver the first day it was released and purchased it later that evening. If you don't want the bloat or need the additional functions that Phone Suite and/or Phone Alarm provides, then PhoneWeaver is the product to get.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    does it have a today page plug in or icon on taskbar to quickly switch to/see ?
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    PhoneWeaver is so much "lighter" than both Phone Suite and Phone Alarm. That's because it does one thing and does it well - profiles.

I tried PhoneWeaver the first day it was released and purchased it later that evening. If you don't want the bloat or need the additional functions that Phone Suite and/or Phone Alarm provides, then PhoneWeaver is the product to get.
    What 3rd-party calendars is it compatible with? Or any it's buggy with? PI, A1, etc. Thanks.
    hmmm, how exactly does it integrate with the stock claendar? do you have to set the time of each appointment or in the appointment do you have the choice?

I tried spb out yesterday. maybe I should try sbsh's today.
  8.    #8  
    it has today plugin and it is compatiable with any calendar programs .

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by cellneuron View Post
    it has today plugin and it is compatiable with any calendar programs .
    Cell,

Are you having any issues when doing a soft reset? Each time I soft reset, I get a popup notification from the notification database that says "cannot execute \windows\PhoneWeaver.exe". I can "OK" the message away but it is a PIA. I tried uninstalling a doing a softreset which removes the PhoneWeaver notifications from the DB and then doing a reinstall. Still happens.

Seems to me like there is a timing issue where the notification item is attempting to run PhoneWeaver but the file system isn't available yet.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Cell,

Are you having any issues when doing a soft reset? Each time I soft reset, I get a popup notification from the notification database that says "cannot execute \windows\PhoneWeaver.exe". I can "OK" the message away but it is a PIA. I tried uninstalling a doing a softreset which removes the PhoneWeaver notifications from the DB and then doing a reinstall. Still happens.

Seems to me like there is a timing issue where the notification item is attempting to run PhoneWeaver but the file system isn't available yet.

It happens to me too. I think it is a bug. I tried to delete the notification item in the DB, but the phoneweaver will generate it instantly again.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Posted issue on the SBSH forum:

http://forums.sbsh.net/index.php?showtopic=17126