Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Ok so I just got the Lubix BT stereo headset and am having a ***** of a time getting it to connect properly to the 750. It will sometimes connect no problem but other times I dont get any audio out of it or I will get some system sounds but I wont get audio from tcpmp or wmplayer. I know that there are some issues with getting it to change tracks or pause the media but for it to connect but not send sound is just really upsetting. Now there is the possability that I am a moron and doing something wrong with setting it up if so please let me know as well as what I should be doing

Thanks
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Well I figured it out in case anyone else gets one or was thinking about getting one. In the BT partnership settings I had only selected wireless stereo as I only wanted to listen to music but for some reason once I selected hands free and wireless stereo everything worked just fine. Only now if I press the call button when I'm meaning to turn the volume up (same button its a scroll wheel) I have accidentally called someone.
    Other than that I love it Its really small to carry around your neck and if you wrap the cord around itself theres no messy cords to deal with if you want to put it in your pocket. Now all I need is for someone o make an OEM sized extended battery because of all the orb I'm using.