1.    #1  
    Search around and couldnt find this... before I wrote this script myself, anyone have a script to display the last callers name/number in the carrier line?

Also, Anyway to move the carrier Line down the Today screen?
    Last edited by Interstink; 05/01/2007 at 08:46 AM.
    Inter im currently working on incorporating that function into TA.
    everything looks good and should be available this weekend.It will be as a display choice located in the display menu that is present in the 5.6 beta.
    oh yeah hehe I forgot the best part...When you choose that display setting the 2 min reminder say the last Phone number that called
    this would be pretty easy for the "last incoming caller" name and number, but won't work so easy for the outgoing call name. the reg shows the last out going number but not the name.
    Yeah.. there carrier line is a cinch...I'm working on the caller id reminder feature...The reg read of the string is the trick...I'm going to pull a all nighter on that feature
    hehe cody we got this one tackled
    her ya go. put this in your script....

Sleep 20000

While (1)

lcname= RegRead ( "HKLM", "System\State\Phone", "Last Incoming Caller Name" )

lcnumber= RegRead ("HKLM", "System\State\Phone", "Last Incoming Caller Number" )

WriterString =%lcname% & " " & %lcnumber%

RegWriteString "HKLM","System\State\Phone","Current Operator Name", %WriterString%

RegWriteString "HKLM","Software\Microsoft\Ril","CarrierName", %WriterString%
    Sleep 60000

EndWhile
    Good job but hehehe already got that..Im trying to work the 2 min reminder sound to say last # that called.Thats what im going to spend the night building.
    Ack! More % signs! Save yourself some keystrokes and stop including them since they're not necessary!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  10.    #10  
    Nice... Anyway to move carrier line down on today?

I just decided to add this feature to my PhoneAlarm Skin for now - works perfectly.

By the way, Phonealarm - in its latest beta is doing great things on the Treo 750! SMS and Email custom alerts! Still very limited but working...

TA is on my short list of things to try.
    You can't more the carrier line down but check out the Carrier Wars thread where zbop has been developing a today plugin that we can use and write to which gives us more room and a lot more options (and since it's a today plugin you can move it wherever you'd like)...

Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Ack! More % signs! Save yourself some keystrokes and stop including them since they're not necessary!
    sorry, I learn by looking into other people scripts. I see how thay do thing and how things work and just do it that way.

I quess I should look into your scripts more often. lol.

thanks though scotty
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    TA is on my short list of things to try.
    I'm sorry to hear that lol..We in TA land dont soft reset are treo,s very much..feel free to join the fun when ready
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post

I'm an old school coder. Not a great one though. I actually prefer a way to distinguish between a variable and a command.
    To each his own

16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that lol..We in TA land dont soft reset are treo,s very much..feel free to join the fun when ready
    Short list, not the short bus...

Im sure TA is solid, but does it look pretty? I will give it a good look-see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    Short list, not the short bus...

Im sure TA is solid, but does it look pretty? I will give it a good look-see.
    I think it looks pretty, but looks aren't everything. crashes, freezes, ect are more important to me. I do use my phone occasionally.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    I think it looks pretty, but looks aren't everything. crashes, freezes, ect are more important to me. I do use my phone occasionally.
    I hear that... and totally agree with you! statement was more of a joke then anything.

Let me say this, just a month ago I was thinking of finding a stable alternitive to PhoneAlarm, but since then the Beta (Specifically 1.60.16) works flawlessly on the Treo 750. PA is a bit bloated, but at least you are able to turn off most of them.